• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cooldown period for rejected IDFC credit card?

Bob78900

TF Premier
I applied for IDFC credit card and my application got rejected instantly. After how many months i can apply again i guess i have 720-730 cibil score my Experian is 809. Please tell me.

Bob78900

TF Premier
I dont know my cibil score. How can i check my cibil score every month for free please tell me i am only accessible to Experian and crif. Please don't say paytm they don't update on regular basis.🥲

hriday.haria

TF Premier

Bob78900

TF Premier
I don't get option to check on amazon, paytm do not update score, how to check on icici and hdfc?
I am only credit card user of hdfc bank i Don't hold any savings account with them only credit will they allow me?

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I am only credit card user of hdfc bank i Don't hold any savings account with them only credit will they allow me?
You don't require any relationship with HDFC to check score on their portal. Only limitation is that it will be refreshed ones per month, meaning after refresh and before current date if there are any new updates it will be not in this report but will be in next months refresh.

Also I did not know IDFC took onecard for c2c, that's a surprise.
Also, consumer loan people also get cc very easily. You just have to make payments on time.

Bob78900

TF Premier
You don't require any relationship with HDFC to check score on their portal. Only limitation is that it will be refreshed ones per month, meaning after refresh and before current date if there are any new updates it will be not in this report but will be in next months refresh.

Also I did not know IDFC took onecard for c2c, that's a surprise.
Also, consumer loan people also get cc very easily. You just have to make payments on time.
I pay all the emi on time still my application got rejected will try again after 1-2 months

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IDFC is a bunch of crooks.. they had spammed my mail box and facebook to get there card.. so with a cibil score of 790 and credit history of more than 14 yrs.. around 10 cards in my bouquet already thought of giving it a chance.. On card to card basis got pre approved for select variant.. but after wait of 2 week they declined. On asking say internal bank policy.. on digging much came to know address not serviceable that was when theres IDFC bank just under 1km to my address.
I pay all the emi on time still my application got rejected will try again after 1-2 months

Dhruvkumar

TF Buzz
IDFC is a bunch of crooks.. they had spammed my mail box and facebook to get there card.. so with a cibil score of 790 and credit history of more than 14 yrs.. around 10 cards in my bouquet already thought of giving it a chance.. On card to card basis got pre approved for select variant.. but after wait of 2 week they declined. On asking say internal bank policy.. on digging much came to know address not serviceable that was when theres IDFC bank just under 1km to my address.
How you found out that pincode not serviceable? Same happened with me with IDFC first bank.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How you found out that pincode not serviceable? Same happened with me with IDFC first bank.
Thats what there cunningness is... they can provide pre-approved offers only after checks on serviceable pincodes as they are accessing ur aadhaar details but the issue here is for address verification they had these third party guys who if not in the mood to visit ur address can send any false report and bank will never going to verify

V5689

TF Select
VIP Lounge
IDFC does not have credit card business in all locations where they have branches. They mostly do CC business in TIER 1 cities I believe.
I applied for one 2 days back and got the virtual card in 45 min straight. Process was the best I have seen till date. I hold no previous relationship with them.

It is disappointing that there is no clear indication to why the application was rejected but which other bank does that? You can say that the internal policy one liner as an industry standard for rejection. ;)

Also they started CC business just 1 year back or so.
Hopefully in future they will extend their CC business PAN India and everyone can apply for one.