• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Complimentary SPA with Saphiro credit card queries?

bansalp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
ICICI Sapphiro credit card provides 2 complementary domestic airport SPA visits per calendar year. Can add-on card holder utilize this service as in 1 primary and 1 add-on card holder utilize SPA service at same time once a year?

bugmenot

TF Ace

I am a supplementary/add-on card member. Is this facility applicable to me?

No, add-on card colder is not eligible for this facility. Add on Cardholder though can accompany with primary card member and will be allowed the access in which case both visits will be counted under primary cardholder visits.
If the complimentary visits are exhausted on primary DragonPass Card, it will be on chargeable basis.

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Used the spa on t2 domestic departure mumbai today, I had 2 spa visits left on my sapphiro card, since it was my wife's b'day, i asked the lady in reception if we can utilize both spa's for me and my wife. She declined. She said one pass one customer only.

I thereafter asked if only she can avail not me...that too she refused. In the end I only utilized it.

There were three options,

1) neck and back
2) head and shoulder
3) foot reflexology

each 30 mins.

After 20 mins of wait time, we were told that only head and shoulder personnel is available. Since I had a flight to catch, availed that.

The massage was nothing great, my barber does a better job for 100 rs.

It's a decent novelty for airport but the attitude of the spa people is pathetic.

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So the lady at the counter told me that previously we had people carrying more than 5 cards and each was used was diff family member. 3 months back they stopped the practice. Still the sheer lack of empathy when I am not even utilizing more than one and just asking her to accomodate wife is bonkers.

Secondly the spa is definitely not worth the 2780 fees. As I previously said the barber @100 bucks does a better job.

Also for those who are accustomed to seperate room and a massage table etc , please note that this one is like a small gym, a small room with 5 recliners. They don't even give u robe... So if u have chosen back and neck they ll start doing it over ur tshirt itself.

I could see the person opposite to me with his face pushed forward on machine. Looks pretty uncomfortable.

Lastly in my case, i availed the head and neck and the personnel started to push my shoulders down with her whole weight behind it, unfortunately she was so frail that It didn't even registered.

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Follow up experience

Spa at o2 Hyderabad domestic airport. The experience is miles better than mumbai. Well worth it. I and wife did the foot reflexology and it was very good