• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Bank CC on Fake Details

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was unable to get Citi bank CC due to non-serviceable location. Some random agent on call convinced me that he will get it approved. I told him my friend's address which lies in a serviceable location. He entered some random company name and showed me as an employee of that company with 50k income.
Next day I received a link for KYC from Bank and I completed the KYC. They just asked for PAN card and consent for application and business transfer in near future.

Today I received an SMS from Bank that card is approved.

So, if anyone wants to go for Citi CC, this is the best time as they are aggressively approving applications without any proper check. Screenshot (109).png

shreesurya

TF Buzz
I was unable to get Citi bank CC due to non-serviceable location. Some random agent on call convinced me that he will get it approved. I told him my friend's address which lies in a serviceable location. He entered some random company name and showed me as an employee of that company with 50k income.
Next day I received a link for KYC from Bank and I completed the KYC. They just asked for PAN card and consent for application and business transfer in near future.

So, if anyone wants to go for Citi CC, this is the best time as they are aggressively approving applications without any proper check. Screenshot (109).png
Hi, can you share the agent contact number?

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Unlikely to happen but be careful. You might be liable in case anything legal arises from it, specially if you're consenting and sharing OTPs and documents with these agents, all of which they will be presenting on your behalf.

But usually as long as you pay your bills and don't misuse your card nobody will bat an eye.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Unlikely to happen but be careful. You might be liable in case anything legal arises from it, specially if you're consenting and sharing OTPs and documents with these agents, all of which they will be presenting on your behalf.

But usually as long as you pay your bills and don't misuse your card nobody will bat an eye.
Yes, don't share any documents on WhatsApp and never click on any random link for kyc, Make sure its from Bank only. One must be extra careful while dealing in such matters.

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not just that, if they're brave (or careless) and stupid enough to do such things I wouldn't exactly entrust them with those types of documents or the handling of such. All these documents in the wrong hands could be disastrous.

affan_489

TF Buzz

bro, please send me the number of that agent, everytime my online application is being rejected by citi.

AsB

TF Ace

When did you apply?