• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Bank CC on Fake Details

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was unable to get Citi bank CC due to non-serviceable location. Some random agent on call convinced me that he will get it approved. I told him my friend's address which lies in a serviceable location. He entered some random company name and showed me as an employee of that company with 50k income.
Next day I received a link for KYC from Bank and I completed the KYC. They just asked for PAN card and consent for application and business transfer in near future.

Today I received an SMS from Bank that card is approved.

So, if anyone wants to go for Citi CC, this is the best time as they are aggressively approving applications without any proper check. Screenshot (109).png

I was unable to get Citi bank CC due to non-serviceable location. Some random agent on call convinced me that he will get it approved. I told him my friend's address which lies in a serviceable location. He entered some random company name and showed me as an employee of that company with 50k income.
Next day I received a link for KYC from Bank and I completed the KYC. They just asked for PAN card and consent for application and business transfer in near future.

So, if anyone wants to go for Citi CC, this is the best time as they are aggressively approving applications without any proper check. Screenshot (109).png
how much limit you got bro?

loveshah

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Hey! Couple of questions.
1. Which Citi Card did you applied for?
2. Were you able to avail the cashback offer "CITI3000" by applying through agent?

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
CITI doesn't have any LTF card afaik. But the spending limit for fee waiver is significantly less. 30k for rewards and oil card
I had Citi rewards credit card. I asked customer care to make it LTF or close it. they retained me by crediting 1000₹ retaintion bonus. then after getting it I swapped my Citi rewards credit card to LTF Citi Indian Oil Credit card.