• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Bank CC on Fake Details

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was unable to get Citi bank CC due to non-serviceable location. Some random agent on call convinced me that he will get it approved. I told him my friend's address which lies in a serviceable location. He entered some random company name and showed me as an employee of that company with 50k income.
Next day I received a link for KYC from Bank and I completed the KYC. They just asked for PAN card and consent for application and business transfer in near future.

Today I received an SMS from Bank that card is approved.

So, if anyone wants to go for Citi CC, this is the best time as they are aggressively approving applications without any proper check. Screenshot (109).png

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
It means we are fu***d up lol.
Anyway, most CC providers in India suck when it comes to customer satisfaction. Apart from Amex and to some extent StanC, for any other financial institution taking over Citi's CC business, it would have been the same story.

Once you start using Amex, you start to hate Axis Bank customer support even more. 😅

Anyway, most CC providers in India suck when it comes to customer satisfaction. Apart from Amex and to some extent StanC, for any other financial institution taking over Citi's CC business, it would have been the same story.

Once you start using Amex, you start to hate Axis Bank customer support even more. 😅
I can't use amex. Because i live in a tier 3 city and it's not serviceable by them and alot of other banks. This is the reason i only have pre-approved ceedit cards.

AsB

TF Ace

I already have 6 enquiries in 2 months. Please stop from tempting me to take Amex 🤣

AsB

TF Ace
damn bro. How do you do this? I only have 3 enquiries in last 4-5 months and i still think its too much.

Don't apply for amex they will reject with that many enquiries.
I got carried away. I was in my hometown and noone was offering me cards. Kotak, IndusInd , etc. were all denying me their cards.
Now, that I moved to Bangalore, on the first day in the office, HSBC people were distributing cards. I got approval message the moment I got out of office lift. Then I applied for some other banks' cards. Now, 6 enquiries 🫣😮‍💨

I got carried away. I was in my hometown and noone was offering me cards. Kotak, IndusInd , etc. were all denying me their cards.
Now, that I moved to Bangalore, on the first day in the office, HSBC people were distributing cards. I got approval message the moment I got out of office lift. Then I applied for some other banks' cards. Now, 6 enquiries 🫣😮‍💨
I heard big cities help alot in card approval. Did you get all 6 cards approved or not?

AsB

TF Ace
I heard big cities help alot in card approval. Did you get all 6 cards approved or not?
Yes. Only Citi card is under processing. Physical verification will happen on Saturday - 28 Jan 2023 or something.
Also, even though I got Kotak Card which was promised as LTF, turns out it isnt. So, I may close that card. Apart from that , I got all others

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Yes. Only Citi card is under processing. Physical verification will happen on Saturday - 28 Jan 2023 or something.
Also, even though I got Kotak Card which was promised as LTF, turns out it isnt. So, I may close that card. Apart from that , I got all others
That means physical verification is happening in case of CITI, I wanted to apply from different address. Any C2C method for Citi?