• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Choose salary account HDFC/ Axis/ Citi/ IDFC

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My new employer has a corporate tie-up with the above banks for salary accounts. I already have HDFC SavingsMax account(25k MAB). I don't have accounts with other 3 banks.

Monthly salary is around 1.5L. Which should I choose in consideration to get premium LTF cards?

• I already have paid Magnus, can I get it converted to LTF if I go for Ultima Priority account in Axis.
  • Citibank is offering LTF Citi rewards, but I already have Citi Rewards.
  • Will I get Infinia LTF if I go for HDFC, I already have LTF DCB.

Patil007

TF Ace
My new employer has a corporate tie-up with the above banks for salary accounts. I already have HDFC SavingsMax account(25k MAB). I don't have accounts with other 3 banks.

Monthly salary is around 1.5L. Which should I choose in consideration to get premium LTF cards?

• I already have paid Magnus, can I get it converted to LTF if I go for Ultima Priority account in Axis.
Go with Axis and ask them to convert Magnus LTF if no then ask HDFC to give Infinia LTF.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Magnus won’t be given LTF for priority account as per my knowledge.
For HDFC infinia , I don’t think salary account will be of any help.
You can simply mail grievance redressal to for upgrade from DCB to infinia , but I have heard infinia in metal edition is not offered LTF.

Having normal salary accounts can only get you basic cards LTF and some preapproved offers of card upgrade chargeable and home loans , they will assign you a RM whose intention will only be to sell ulips , hardly he will help you in getting free upgrades

Axis burgundy salary account would have gotten you a axis select card LTF , so I don’t think priority account will give LTF Magnus

Your best bet still will be to go with HDFC and try to pursue them to offer you a infinia LTF

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

you are already sorted.
keep Magnus, axis wont give LTF unless and until you are millionaire.
Keep DCB as LTF and chill.

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Magnus won’t be given LTF for priority account as per my knowledge.
For HDFC infinia , I don’t think salary account will be of any help.
You can simply mail grievance redressal to for upgrade from DCB to infinia , but I have heard infinia in metal edition is not offered LTF.

Having normal salary accounts can only get you basic cards LTF and some preapproved offers of card upgrade chargeable and home loans , they will assign you a RM whose intention will only be to sell ulips , hardly he will help you in getting free upgrades

Axis burgundy salary account would have gotten you a axis select card LTF , so I don’t think priority account will give LTF Magnus

Your best bet still will be to go with HDFC and try to pursue them to offer you a infinia LTF
Thanks, finally settling with HDFC, as their banking is itself better. Do you have idea if I can get Imperia account?

NewUser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Infinia is not offered LTF anymore. Just on the basis of salary, you won't be able to upgrade to Infinia(relaxations vary across domains and hierarchy, but the general rule a representative told me is ₹1.75L take home monthly salary for DCB and ₹2.75L take home monthly salary for Infinia).

It's good you already have DCB LTF. I'd suggest you to keep holding onto it.

can I get it converted to LTF if I go for Ultima Priority account in Axis.
@VIMALRAJ L maybe able to help you here

satyamkaushik

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Getting a LTF Magnus or Infinia would be difficult.
Although, since you already have a LTF DCB, you can look at opening an Axis Burgundy account. This would give you the Burgundy Debit Card, earning 2 edge points on ever Rs.200 spent. This would add up to the rewards you earn on the Magnus card.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Getting a LTF Magnus or Infinia would be difficult.
Although, since you already have a LTF DCB, you can look at opening an Axis Burgundy account. This would give you the Burgundy Debit Card, earning 2 edge points on ever Rs.200 spent. This would add up to the rewards you earn on the Magnus card.
Axis won’t be giving Magnus LTF at this time when people are going gaga over it .

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
That's exactly what I meant.

Getting a Magnus as LTF is practically impossible but even a LTF Infinia would also be difficult currently.
I haven't heard anyone getting an Infinia as LTF in the recent past.
Yes metal Infinia is not being given LTF now , many had plastic infinia as LTF .Haven't heard anyone getting LTF metal infinia

SarPanch

TF Buzz

Choose Axis Priority, they as per me have better FD Rates and offer more w.r.t locker and other services in comparison to HDFC.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

your dreams regarding these super premium cards are optimistic beyond comparison :ROFLMAO:

- Magnus had LTF offer running for people receiving in-hand salary of 5L+ every month in Axis salary account (its not running as of now I think)
- Citi is going to get merged into Axis soon, so wont make sense
- Infinia LTF is only for extremely high NRV people and for Senior govt employees (IAS, MD/Directors of PSU, etc and this info too isn't confirmed as those people wont share such info xD )

Have seen 1 guy on this forum getting Axis Vista Infinite/Signature (not sure) as LTF, ONLY because his brother was at a senior position in Axis