• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay card offer with AXIS Customer Care by asking them to send Card Upgrade Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes worked in the evening. Use the code in payment coupon section and not in restaurant coupon section
🧐 Khao khao
Thanks then my bad. Have used the offer twice on same card in 2 accounts. Thought it is twice per zomato account per month :p
Haan vai axis toh andha hai 🌚

Your expectations from axis is much higher than they rate themselves

PANK

TF Premier
Do electricity bill payment via cred will fetch 300 cb as activation benifit of neo as I was trying to do via Amazon but app is not redirecting to OTP page tried via mobile app and website on Android using mobile data and wi fi

mailmenow

TF Premier
Do electricity bill payment via cred will fetch 300 cb as activation benifit of neo as I was trying to do via Amazon but app is not redirecting to OTP page tried via mobile app and website on Android using mobile data and wi fi
Have you done the transaction before the physical card delivery??

mailmenow

TF Premier
No card is delivered and it has 10 days since card was delivered
I have activated card 5 days back and tried to pay my electricity bill yesterday but OTP page is not comming
Have you enabled the pos, online transaction etc? Did you Activate the card by setting pin and tried with another merchant??