• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cash withdrawal using IDFC Wealth Credit card

Neo

TF Buzz
I have IDFC Wealth Credit card with the limit of 1 L cash withdrawal. It is offering interest free cash withdrawal. However for every transaction, you have to pay a fee 250+tax.

My question is, what is the best way to withdraw 1L. I don't think IDFC ATM will allow me to withdraw 1L in oneshot, as the ATM will have 500 rupee notes and there will be a limit on number currency notes it can dispatch.

If I do multiple transactions, then I have to pay transaction fee everytime. Any ideas here?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have IDFC Wealth Credit card with the limit of 1 L cash withdrawal. It is offering interest free cash withdrawal. However for every transaction, you have to pay a fee 250+tax.

My question is, what is the best way to withdraw 1L. I don't think IDFC ATM will allow me to withdraw 1L in oneshot, as the ATM will have 500 rupee notes and there will be a limit on number currency notes it can dispatch.

If I do multiple transactions, then I have to pay transaction fee everytime. Any ideas here?
The catch is that single time max withdrawal is 10k so if u want to take 1l then u end up 250*10 plus gst
Good feature but use only for emergency

satviksehgal

TF Premier
Unpopular Opinion but I find IDFC bank to be just faking things of being a good bank and all. Kotak did this too about 2 decades back and see how it went.

also, they have started to charge a Rs 5 monthly fees for FastTag. tF is this. who does that?