• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card Application Reset

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had applied for IDFC first cc card but the application got rejected I guess.
Whenever I try to again apply it shows me this IMG_20220426_215451.jpg
Is there any method to reset this application so that I can apply again?

Bob78900

TF Premier
I had applied for IDFC first cc card but the application got rejected I guess.
Whenever I try to again apply it shows me this IMG_20220426_215451.jpg
Is there any method to reset this application so that I can apply again?
Call idfc bank customer care and tell them to close your application or just mail them but still you have wait. Just give it a try. When i called them they said we have closed your application. And when i asked them when i can apply again they said after 3-4, months

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Call idfc bank customer care and tell them to close your application or just mail them but still you have wait. Just give it a try. When i called them they said we have closed your application. And when i asked them when i can apply again they said after 3-4, months
Ok will give it a try thanks 😉

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How do I find out,
Coz at the time of filling the form my pin code was auto suggested in the drop-down list.
But there's no branch at the pin code.
Could you tell is it serviceable or not?
Only they'd know if it's serviceable or not. Having a branch doesn't always equate to having credit card services.
Nevertheless, contact them to know the reason. We, users here, can only speculate.

alanabraham

TF Premier
I'll tell you one thing distance from my house to IDFC bank is around of 10 mins on bike or car. Maximum distance should be around 6-8 km still i am not in serviceable area 😂😂
Presence of branch doesn't mean that credit card is serviceable as well. Both are entirely different products and therefore the serviceability.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
I used to get the same error, it wasn't allowing me to even enter PAN details/address. Now I can see this option but when I'm entering my details, it's still showing 'We can't proceed'.

IDFC is mysterious!

Attachments

• 1000083180.png
    1000083180.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 9