• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank credit card application

iM23

TF Select
Someone called me and said he was from IDFC First Bank and I would get their Millennia card. As I don't know if IDFC cards can be applied through such agents, so I didn't continue at that moment thinking whether this was genuine or not. So, do IDFC agents call and apply on one's behalf? I want the card, but if I apply myself maybe I have to provide income proof which isn't possible for me. And I am not sure if my pincode is serviceable by IDFC Bank (though I have cards from some major banks).

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend
I never share docs through whatsapp or unofficial email and never applied through agents. So won't recommend to anyone ( might be applicable only to me).

Based on website it is very basic card from IDFC and need 25k per month income or apprx. 3L ITR. Also, its possible if applied through C2C without any documents also (see other posts in this very section, about required limit etc.)

If you can't provide income might try C2C route (refer IDFC section posts) but if you do not have that income, I wouldn't suggest to apply this or any card for now.

And, finally not at all good card but for 2nd case maybe the best one available.

Last edited: