• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we do Gpay payments with Rupay credit card?

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone. @TechnoFino @Subhankar @bhavyegoel
Sometimes ago it was in news that we can use Rupay CC for our UPI payments. I tried to add my BOB Premier Rupay card on Gpay but it says that card type not accepted. This error is coming on GPAY for me. So I am in doubt if this facility has live yet. Has someone any information on this?

Solution
Sometimes ago it was in news that we can use Rupay CC for our UPI payments. I tried to add my BOB Premier Rupay card on Gpay but it says that card type not accepted. This error is coming on GPAY for me. So I am in doubt if this facility has live yet. Has someone any information on this?
No!, Bob cards and RuPay cards from any other banks currently not eligible to add and trasact on Google pay only selected banks like HDFC, ICICI, SBI, Kotak, IndusInd and Federal etc Visa/Mastercard debit and credit cards accepted at Google pay.

And talking about UPI on credit card still not launched yet it's still in development phase.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
No!, Bob cards and RuPay cards from any other banks currently not eligible to add and trasact on Google pay only selected banks like HDFC, ICICI, SBI, Kotak, IndusInd and Federal etc Visa/Mastercard debit and credit cards accepted at Google pay.

And talking about UPI on credit card still not launched yet it's still in development phase.

Last edited:
Solution