• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do we have a link to track Amex credit card

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Hello all,

Yesterday I applied for Amex MRCC credit card, I have the reference number, completed vkyc and submitted income document. Now I want to track the status of card, I don’t find any such links in amex website.

How do we track the application status and how long will it take to deliver the card considering I am in a metro city Noida?

parthv

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You can use this link to track the status. https://mediacampaigns.americanexpress.com/apptracker

You will get mail & SMS for card tracking once it is shipped out. They usually dispatch the card in 1 to 2 working days. is usually shipped from Mumbai.
This doesn't work. I tried multiple time but application not found. Even after I got my card I tried to track, still the same error. The best option is to call Amex Customer Service.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This doesn't work. I tried multiple time but application not found. Even after I got my card I tried to track, still the same error. The best option is to call Amex Customer Service.
Without applying can i talk to amex customer care to know about my pincode

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Amex customer care sounds amrikan
Ai has got Soft New york tone ..

And indian employee girl who talked felt like typical south Delhi voice..

🙂 I want to talk more let me get card in May 😍
Yes, their cs has the best communication skills among any other banks. Polite and always helpful.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes, their cs has the best communication skills among any other banks. Polite and always helpful.
Yeah. It's delightful, compared all others where it's pain a contact the customer service. The solution too is to the point and rarely have to call twice for the same issue.
Does applying through affiliate link has any benefits or its just a way to get more reward

parthv

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does applying through affiliate link has any benefits or its just a way to get more reward

Yes, it has benefits like First Year Free in my case, although I had applied through link of sales lady from Amex she helped me throughout the application. Got no benefits as such but helped me with the card, and it was approved. I think when you apply on Month End it gets approved faster, I might be wrong