• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

sidp

TF Ace
Can I get income tax notice if I use my 4 rupay credit card transactions of 18 lakh in a month, since they all are rupay, hence I am not using my own money, just withdrawing it from cc and paying back to cc, so 60k a day * 30 days=18 lakh monthly through rupay credit card upi?
I am not sure what I am supposed to say.
Satyanash or Ram nam Satya Hai.

sidp

TF Ace
You are the typical case that ITD is looking forward to have a cup of coffee with you as soon as their system picks you up and finalizes the coffee date with you..
Be prepared this coffee date can go much much longer than a normal one…
Member are ready with popcorn for a movie date.

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

#aniket

TF Ace
I m waiting for cashback earned part
He is not responding.😂

Sad Sweat GIF

techt

TF Legend
Same type of case happened in US, where a man purchased gift cards from cards and then got them converted to cash and deposited to bank accounts... Paid the bill at the month end... Earned rewards... But after a couple of years a scrutiny was held and he had to pay tax to Fed as he was not using cards for personal use but as business use and simultaneously banks stopped encashing the gift cards...
But still he made around a million with this rotation policy....
Aise logo ki wajah se hi cards ka devaluation hota hai and we genuine users suffer...
wow .. we crossed US in CC mischief. Zimbly amazing.