• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tejo

TF Legend
Due to the MDR even big merchants refrain and prefer UPI.
They could wantedly charges us like how they charge GST

it's not just MDR, even due to settlement.

If settlement is fast, mdr charges are high, if settlement is slow, mdr charges are low

Many Indian businesses runs on the loans(taken in hand from another) ... The fools will pay high interest too for lenders but will not afford 0-3% for their saviors. This type of business will end up with time eventually like in the US.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@DocFixIt ....

Yes i know i was saying to pin this ..for future reference 🥸

Animal

TF Premier
Can I get income tax notice if I use my 4 rupay credit card transactions of 18 lakh in a month, since they all are rupay, hence I am not using my own money, just withdrawing it from cc and paying back to cc, so 60k a day * 30 days=18 lakh monthly through rupay credit card upi?

so basically i have a mobiquick merchant account and i am doing all these transactions through them and getting back them in my account and finally paying bills for earning reward points from banks through this credit card transactions and i am a student by the way and i don't have any job or proof of income, so i want all of u to answer wheather it will attract income tax notice or not because i will not be able to justify how i am using 18 lakh and paying them back as well with zero credit card dues.
Btw, what are you studying? want to become CA or IT officer?

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
First thing why you asked in this group and obviously you need to declare this income you're receiving. Have Heard of income slab? Old regime & new regime. And 18 lakhs per month that insane amount of money.. to be receiving.. like you're purising education In what exactly cause this is basis knowledge.
Why wouldn't he? a lot of secret groups exists on this forum that churn out money rotating schemes, what is new if a fresh thread is created. Lot of people do it, let them do, let them feel the heat.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can I get income tax notice if I use my 4 rupay credit card transactions of 18 lakh in a month, since they all are rupay, hence I am not using my own money, just withdrawing it from cc and paying back to cc, so 60k a day * 30 days=18 lakh monthly through rupay credit card upi?

so basically i have a mobiquick merchant account and i am doing all these transactions through them and getting back them in my account and finally paying bills for earning reward points from banks through this credit card transactions and i am a student by the way and i don't have any job or proof of income, so i want all of u to answer wheather it will attract income tax notice or not because i will not be able to justify how i am using 18 lakh and paying them back as well with zero credit card dues.
Get a good CA / keep account and pray that ITD doesn't ask questions! If you cant justify don't do it...