• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can open i closed Axis Flipkart Credit Card

Hi,

I got a Axis LTF Flipkart Credit Card which after one month i closed it and still the card has expiry date up to 2025 can i make a request to Axis to open the closed credit card will they consider the request and open the card.

Not done a single transaction and planning to use more on

At the moment i have two credit card with Axis

• NEO - LTF
  • Ace

So is it better to have Flipkart CC with axis and major usage is on Ace CC. Should i close NEO CC too

Need your input/suggestions guys

Hi,

I got a Axis LTF Flipkart Credit Card which after one month i closed it and still the card has expiry date up to 2025 can i make a request to Axis to open the closed credit card will they consider the request and open the card.

• NEO - LTF
  • Ace

So is it better to have Flipkart CC with axis and major usage is on Ace CC. Should i close NEO CC too

If it is less than 3 months, you can give a request to bank to re open card account. But there is no guarantee that you will get card

As a Ace card holder, call customer care right now and generate Flipkart card. But it is chargeable with First year fee. Otherwise wait for LTF offer

#Why you closed LTF card?

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

• NEO - LTF
  • Ace

Call CC and try ... Nothing more you can do. I always think twice before closing LTF CCs. Now a very wise thing to do.