• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can anyone with Au Lit Card and Au Xcite Ace card help

kushhh

TF Ace
If anyone has one of these cards , can you please confirm if these card can be used to pay education payments from cred?.

And for Lit card, would i get 5% cashback, if i choose their 5% cashback plan for education payments... And what offer should i choose to get maximum benefits

If i want Au Xcite ace, which card should i apply with ( i have sbi cb , FK axis, federal imperio cards )

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If anyone has one of these cards , can you please confirm if these card can be used to pay education payments from cred?.

And for Lit card, would i get 5% cashback, if i choose their 5% cashback plan for education payments... And what offer should i choose to get maximum benefits

If i want Au Xcite ace, which card should i apply with ( i have sbi cb , FK axis, federal imperio cards )
How much payment you want to make? Bcoz 5% CB plan has max benefit for upto 10k payments only
@rp0703

How much payment you want to make? Bcoz 5% CB plan has max benefit for upto 10k payments only
@rp0703
If upto 10K a month then 10X points and 5% CB, otherwise 2% CB with 10X points feature.