• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Burgundy Magnus 5:4 ratio

Post number 427 has been selected as best answer.

drsel

TF Legend
1) Please post here when your Magnus card with Burgundy status shows a 5:4 conversion ratio.

2) Also post if you have received a brand new Burgundy Magnus card or have the same old Magnus card.

3) Whether the brand new burgundy Magnus card is lifetime free or old Magnus card is made lifetime free because of your Burgundy 10 lac AQB savings account.

So far I don't think anyone in India is getting it, but its supposed to be starting from 15 to 21 September 2023.

Also kindly let us know how simple and easy it is to convert your existing ordinary savings account in Axis Bank to a Burgundy savings account. Thanks 🙏

Last edited:

Ravana_88

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You wrote 900 points.
Anyway keep transferring 900 points everyday.

Everytime you transfer 900 points to any partner, 900 points will jump out of the edge bucket and jump into the Magnus burgundy bucket.
Ultimately edge points will become almost zero
This jumping thing started recently kya ? Last time I transferred 400 points, nothing of such sort happens

drsel

TF Legend
This jumping thing started recently kya ? Last time I transferred 400 points, nothing of such sort happens
You need to transfer the maximum points possible by sliding the slider to the extreme right.
In your case right now it will be 900 points.

But when you had 1390 Burgundy points you should have transferred 1300, not 400,

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But don't worry from first week or Feb you will be able to transfer all points in one shot
Are you sure about all points?

My guess is that ER to MB jumping will stop. MB points will be transferable at 5:4 and normal ERs (from debit dc and select cc) will be at 5:2. What is your understanding?

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you sure about all points?

My guess is that ER to MB jumping will stop. MB points will be transferable at 5:4 and normal ERs (from debit dc and select cc) will be at 5:2. What is your understanding?
Select CC and Burgundy DC will not be at 5:2. Select CC will be at 10:1. Now for Burgundy Savings + Burgundy DC, we don't know but probably it could be 20:1 because technically debit cards come under the "other cards" section. I'm clearing my ER bucket in this month itself but will keep points in the M4B bucket as it is.

drsel

TF Legend
That was in December but thanks to the jumping suggestion . Did not know about this . Transferred almost everything right now . New balance . ER - 185 , MB - 185
So should we do multiple transfers right now?
I was waiting for one transfer to complete and then do the next transfer.
I can do only 600 Burgundy points at a time, but I got many thousands of points in edge bucket

Ravana_88

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So should we do multiple transfers right now?
I was waiting for one transfer to complete and then do the next transfer.
I can do only 600 Burgundy points at a time, but I got many thousands of points in edge bucket
I did multiple transactions and transferred 4200 points out of 4385 leaving ER points to be 185 but my MB points also got reduced to 185 in place of 990 . So, a hit of 800 . have raised a request but better to lose 800 than to get 5:2 on 4200 .

Eventually they will give back 800 points for sure

drsel

TF Legend
I had 636 Burgundy points and 31000 Edge points.
I was converting 600 Burgundy points many times today morning.

After each conversion, 600 points were jumping from Edge basket into the Burgundy basket.
Hence, Burgundy points continued to remain 636 points even after multiple conversions.

But after approximately 38 conversions, the Burgundy points reduced to 168 even though there are more than 8000 points left in the Edge basket.

So how to get the Burgundy points back to 636, so that I can convert all the Edge points in the same 5:4 ratio?

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had 636 Burgundy points and 31000 Edge points.
I was converting 600 Burgundy points many times today morning.

After each conversion, 600 points were jumping from Edge basket into the Burgundy basket.
Hence, Burgundy points continued to remain 636 points even after multiple conversions.

But after approximately 38 conversions, the Burgundy points reduced to 168 even though there are more than 8000 points left in the Edge basket.

So how to get the Burgundy points back to 636, so that I can convert all the Edge points in the same 5:4 ratio?
By Burgundy points, I'm assuming you mean Magnus Burgundy points. You can increase it by making some spends on your Magnus Burgundy credit card.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
One more thing to add here. There is a chronology being followed, this is what I'm assuming but it is mostly true. I had 28k points in ER bucket and 4k points in M4B bucket. The points from ER bucket were older and kept transferring before M4B bucket. But after a certain time, a combination of points are getting deducted from both buckets. Now ER bucket is 8k and M4B bucket is 2k. Moral of the story, keep spending on M4B and accumate newer M4B points to be able to transfer the older ER bucket points.

1. I had Edge Rewards 57026, MB 9852 -> Transferred max points -> 9800
2. New Status -> Edge Rewards 47226 , MB 5445 -> Transferred max points -> 5400
3. Now the there isn't any more jumping and Edge Rewards 41826 , MB 45

Could one please help how to make it jump from one bucket to another and redeem my edge rewards ?

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. I had Edge Rewards 57026, MB 9852 -> Transferred max points -> 9800
2. New Status -> Edge Rewards 47226 , MB 5445 -> Transferred max points -> 5400
3. Now the there isn't any more jumping and Edge Rewards 41826 , MB 45

Could one please help how to make it jump from one bucket to another and redeem my edge rewards ?
You will have to earn some points in MB bucket by spending on MB card... If MB number reaches, lets say at 1000 - 1500, you can start the jumping process again. You can do the transfer at 300 MB also, but since your ER bucket is quite large it wont help that much