• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Burgundy Magnus 5:4 ratio

Post number 427 has been selected as best answer.

drsel

TF Legend
1) Please post here when your Magnus card with Burgundy status shows a 5:4 conversion ratio.

2) Also post if you have received a brand new Burgundy Magnus card or have the same old Magnus card.

3) Whether the brand new burgundy Magnus card is lifetime free or old Magnus card is made lifetime free because of your Burgundy 10 lac AQB savings account.

So far I don't think anyone in India is getting it, but its supposed to be starting from 15 to 21 September 2023.

Also kindly let us know how simple and easy it is to convert your existing ordinary savings account in Axis Bank to a Burgundy savings account. Thanks 🙏

Last edited:

Rishi Mittal

TF Buzz
I recieved my magnus for Burgundy today. When I tried checking my reward points its showing. ER : 107,175 and MB : 48,708
1704015536774.png
I earlier had Edge Reward points : 107,175 but dont know from where these Magnus Burgundy : 48,708 came.

Also, now it doesnt show option to transfer Edge Reward Points, only Magnus Burgundy Transfer option is there.

1704015688267.png

Can anyone tell me, How to recover my Edge Reward Points?

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recieved my magnus for Burgundy today. When I tried checking my reward points its showing. ER : 107,175 and MB : 48,708
1704015536774.png
I earlier had Edge Reward points : 107,175 but dont know from where these Magnus Burgundy : 48,708 came.

Also, now it doesnt show option to transfer Edge Reward Points, only Magnus Burgundy Transfer option is there.

1704015688267.png

Looks like it's a bug

drsel

TF Legend
1704015536774.png

1704015688267.png

When you transfer 48708 from Magnus Burgundy to Accor, then 48708 points will jump from the edge bucket into Magnus burgundy bucket.
Looks like you got a big bonus you are very lucky!

Rishi Mittal

TF Buzz
When you transfer 48708 from Magnus Burgundy to Accor, then 48708 points will jump from the edge bucket into Magnus burgundy bucket.
Looks like you got a big bonus you are very lucky!
When I tried transfering 48708 points form magnus burgundy points get deducted from edge bucket.

After almost 17 transactions I was able to transfer all 107,900 at conversion 5:4 (now balance is Edge : 75, Magnus Burgundy : 75)

There was no Bonus

lucknowrox

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Not sure if this is the right thread to post this problem but here it goes. Im trying to transfer to Accor but it has failed 4 times already which I suspect is due to ALL membership mentioned in small case whereas it must have been mentioned in Upper case.
Tried adding a new member id but it is not allowing me to do so mentioning some 60 day rule. Any suggestions on how to resolve the above issue ?

P.S. Was thinking of opening a Krisflyer account and transferring all the points there but somehow hotels gives a lot of flexibility. Any suggestions on where should I park the points except ITC (1.2L pts)?

drsel

TF Legend
Not sure if this is the right thread to post this problem but here it goes. Im trying to transfer to Accor but it has failed 4 times already which I suspect is due to ALL membership mentioned in small case whereas it must have been mentioned in Upper case.
Tried adding a new member id but it is not allowing me to do so mentioning some 60 day rule. Any suggestions on how to resolve the above issue ?

P.S. Was thinking of opening a Krisflyer account and transferring all the points there but somehow hotels gives a lot of flexibility. Any suggestions on where should I park the points except ITC (1.2L pts)?
It's a software issue, wait for 2 days then transfer to Accor

taaj17

TF Neo
Here's an Update!
I have been using the magnus for a year now. Fast forward to september when axis announced the de valuation and so on. I opened a burgundy account with 10L and later pumped in 20L more and put the entire 30L in fixed deposit. A month later i called up axis about 5:4 and burgundy magnus. They said i have to maintain the minimum 30L TRV for atleast 3 months. on 1st december again called up burgundy customer care, they told me to contact my relationship manager and ask him to update the customer value form or something online, which was done within 2 days. Later called burgundy and and the confirmed that i am now eligible for burgundy magnus. I happlied saud yes. four days later my new magnus burgundy arrived:)

drsel

TF Legend
Here's an Update!
I have been using the magnus for a year now. Fast forward to september when axis announced the de valuation and so on. I opened a burgundy account with 10L and later pumped in 20L more and put the entire 30L in fixed deposit. A month later i called up axis about 5:4 and burgundy magnus. They said i have to maintain the minimum 30L TRV for atleast 3 months. on 1st december again called up burgundy customer care, they told me to contact my relationship manager and ask him to update the customer value form or something online, which was done within 2 days. Later called burgundy and and the confirmed that i am now eligible for burgundy magnus. I happlied saud yes. four days later my new magnus burgundy arrived:)
I hope it was sanctioned before 30th November otherwise they will charge you annual fees

Same happened with me since Sep 2023. First remove existing membership number and later add original Accor All membership number (Not Accor ALL Plus number) it will work fine.