• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Burgundy Magnus 5:4 ratio

Post number 427 has been selected as best answer.

drsel

TF Legend
1) Please post here when your Magnus card with Burgundy status shows a 5:4 conversion ratio.

2) Also post if you have received a brand new Burgundy Magnus card or have the same old Magnus card.

3) Whether the brand new burgundy Magnus card is lifetime free or old Magnus card is made lifetime free because of your Burgundy 10 lac AQB savings account.

So far I don't think anyone in India is getting it, but its supposed to be starting from 15 to 21 September 2023.

Also kindly let us know how simple and easy it is to convert your existing ordinary savings account in Axis Bank to a Burgundy savings account. Thanks 🙏

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
Same happened with me since Sep 2023. First remove existing membership number and later add original Accor All membership number (Not Accor ALL Plus number) it will work fine.
So if you upgrade your account from Accor to Accor Plus, will your membership number change?
then you will not be able to transfer points from Axis credit cards.

lucknowrox

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Same happened with me since Sep 2023. First remove existing membership number and later add original Accor All membership number (Not Accor ALL Plus number) it will work fine.
Guess small case and upper case matters here. Stuck for 60 days before any transfers to Accor can be initiated since it does not allow for any changes prior to that

mik777

TF Buzz
i just got the magnus burgundy card 2 days back & have not done any transaction on the new card.

On traveledge portal, i see edge reward points 80k & i see magnus burgundy points 16k.
When i am trying do miles transfer to Vistara, i see 5:4 ratio, however i see available points as 16k. What happens to 80k points?

80k = my points from magnus before the upgrade to magnus burgundy
16k = i dont know where these points came from

drsel

TF Legend
i just got the magnus burgundy card 2 days back & have not done any transaction on the new card.

On traveledge portal, i see edge reward points 80k & i see magnus burgundy points 16k.
When i am trying do miles transfer to Vistara, i see 5:4 ratio, however i see available points as 16k. What happens to 80k points?

80k = my points from magnus before the upgrade to magnus burgundy
16k = i dont know where these points came from
16000 points was for spends on the old Magnus, and total points including 16000 is 80000.

Right now you will be able to redeem 16000 x 5 times at 5:4 ratio.
wait till 16 January and the software will get corrected and you will be able to then redeem 16000 + 64000

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
16000 points was for spends on the old Magnus, and total points including 16000 is 80000.

wait till 16 January and the software will get corrected and you will be able to then redeem 16000 + 64000
I wonder how Axis manages to screw up every possible situation, consistently.... mind blowing commitment from the Axis team...

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

This is confirmed by Axis Burgundy CC is it?.

What a colossal nightmare these Axis folks.

mik777

TF Buzz

Thanks for the reply.

I havent even used new Magnus Burgundy.
80k are old magnus points.

wonder how the split happened at16k Magnus Burgundy & 80k total edge reward points

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Where is 16th Jan date coming from? Has there been any announcement?

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Where did you get date of 16 jan? Knowing Axis they might end up screwing us more instead of helping!

drsel

TF Legend
Thanks for the reply.

I havent even used new Magnus Burgundy.
80k are old magnus points.

wonder how the split happened at16k Magnus Burgundy & 80k total edge reward points
Are all 80000 points only from the old Magnus card ?
don't you have any other axis cards which give points?

realrrishi

TF Buzz
With axis burgundy Demat Account is Free for lifetime, if I apply for demat account and after sometime if my burgundy status removed then axis will charges demat account charges?

drsel

TF Legend
Cant move 990 points altogether since its not a multiple of 100 :(
You wrote 900 points.
Anyway keep transferring 900 points everyday.

Everytime you transfer 900 points to any partner, 900 points will jump out of the edge bucket and jump into the Magnus burgundy bucket.
Ultimately edge points will become almost zero
Cant move 990 points altogether since its not a multiple of 100 :(