• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Premier - VKYC done but Customer Care says that it is not done

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I applied for LTF BOB Premier card online and completed the VKYC but customer care is saying VKYC is pending and there is no update after that.
I have tried mailing them multiple times, everytime they say that VKYC is not done and don't reply anything else.
What to do?

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Doesn't take long, you get the card in about 4-6 days
I found a way to get to know the limit of card after approval and card variant, before even it was dispatched.

To check card limit and Variant
1.) Call 1800225100
2.) Reset Pin
3.) Select Primary Card
4.) They will tell you the last 4 digits, note that down.
5.) Install the BOB card app, enter details and voila, you will know the card variant and limit.

Note: You should only call this number atleast a day after getting approval message. Call from your registered Mobile number only.

Update: Recently my card got approved. Little disappointed, since the limit while applying was shown 1 Lac, but they gave me 50k only premier variant. That too also visa variant. Planning to change it to rupay.

pjain2712

TF Premier
I found a way to get to know the limit of card after approval and card variant, before even it was dispatched.

To check card limit and Variant
1.) Call 1800225100
2.) Reset Pin
3.) Select Primary Card
4.) They will tell you the last 4 digits, note that down.
5.) Install the BOB card app, enter details and voila, you will know the card variant and limit.

Note: You should only call this number atleast a day after getting approval message. Call from your registered Mobile number only.

Update: Recently my card got approved. Little disappointed, since the limit while applying was shown 1 Lac, but they gave me 50k only premier variant. That too also visa variant. Planning to change it to rupay.
Thanks for these steps, can we use start using the card before it gets delivered?

Edit: I can start using the card now, thanks a lot @nitrogenSingh 👍

I wanted Rupay variant but got Visa.. may be will use for few days and then apply for conversion.

Last edited:

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Thanks for these steps, can we use start using the card before it gets delivered?

Edit: I can start using the card now, thanks a lot @nitrogenSingh 👍

I wanted Rupay variant but got Visa.. may be will use for few days and then apply for conversion.
Actually i was also thinking of using it. but you mentioned, its already working, Awesome, Thanks for your reply.
Also keep me looped in when you apply for rupay card and how long process does it takes.

pjain2712

TF Premier
Actually i was also thinking of using it. but you mentioned, its already working, Awesome, Thanks for your reply.
Also keep me looped in when you apply for rupay card and how long process does it takes.
Sure.. I just did one transaction as well in Amazon with virtual card and it worked fine. I might request for conversion to Rupay as soon as I get physical card delivered.

prc1990

TF Ace
Finally received BOB Premier Visa card (wanted Rupay, will request for conversion now)

Timeline:
July 9th: Applied
July 11th: Vkyc completed
Aug 2nd: IPV
Aug 6th: Approved text
Aug 9th: Card dispatch
Aug 11th: Card received

IMG-20220811-WA0009.jpg
Congratulations! Card and the background have a very similar printing bole to Premier background 😃.

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Received My Card Today.
Timeline:
1.) Had applied for Premier Card (Limit shown during application: 1L)
2.) Applied on 26th June
3.) VKYC on 26th June
3.) IPV on 4th July
4.) Approval Message on 7th August
5.) Dispatch Message on 9th August
5.) Card Received in Hand on 11st of August (Received Visa Variant, have sent email for rupay conversion)
6.) Limit - 50K

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received My Card Today.
Timeline:
1.) Had applied for Premier Card (Limit shown during application: 1L)
2.) Applied on 26th June
3.) VKYC on 26th June
3.) IPV on 4th July
4.) Approval Message on 7th August
5.) Dispatch Message on 9th August
5.) Card Received in Hand on 11st of August (Received Visa Variant, have sent email for rupay conversion)
6.) Limit - 50K
Did they honor your request for changing from visa to Rupay ? Mine was denied.