• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Vkyc done but now bank is sending me that Vkyc pending

nishadthakur

TF Select
I applied for AU Vetta card on 5-may and Vkyc done on same day,
Next day when I tried to check status it display Vkyc pending. I tried again Vkyc but it says bankers busy every time.
I contacted customer care and agent but they don't have definite answer.
I am still in contact with customer care.
If anyone faced similar issue and know how to tackle the same please help me

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello guys,

I had similar issue in past. Best qas is to wait for some time and check again. If it asks you to complete VKYC do it again.

ideally wait for a week atleast to get latest status.

in my case it was done later I got messege that its pending and after one week I was given option to do vkyc again.

deep@vie

TF Legend
I applied for AU Vetta card on 5-may and Vkyc done on same day,
Next day when I tried to check status it display Vkyc pending. I tried again Vkyc but it says bankers busy every time.
I contacted customer care and agent but they don't have definite answer.
I am still in contact with customer care.
If anyone faced similar issue and know how to tackle the same please help me
it seems your vkyc got rejected, please try again

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just want to share my experience here for the LIT application. After the initial assessment which seemed like an all clear, I kept on getting the VKYC is pending messages. I first did it last Sunday. (The process in itself even for one time is quite cumbersome as one has to wait on a particular page without doing anything - otherwise it pushes you back in the queue again). The lady took all my details, said it is captured well and you should get further intimation soon. In two hours, I received a message and email saying VKYC is still incomplete.

Then I again did the VKYC via mobile (first time was on laptop) following same method on Wed and again in 1 hour got a message saying VKYC is pending. This time also the lady doing the KYC confirmed everything is captured well. Then I tried calling their customer care but since my phone number isn't having an account, couldn't reach a human voice the first time. After trying again and using some weird combo of options (don't remember that now) somehow reached a human voice. As is the standard response, I was asked to wait for 48 hours - the CC honestly had no clue. Absolutely zero comfort.

Then somehow on Friday morning I got a call from the number - AU Repo Team verification (0141 - 667 - 3200). Trucaller shows this red, so I thought it is an savings account opening call. But the lady said it is from KYC team and asked me to do the Video KYC again. I explained to her, I have already done this twice - once via laptop and other by mobile but it isn't being accepted by your back end. She asked me do it again and said will call in the afternoon post my Video KYC and she will update something. So I followed her advice and did it again - the third time (via laptop) and when she called back, she said it is done now.

I couldn't understand the whole 3 times thing and also what the AU Repo team lady did finally to accept it. If her call hadn't come, I might have been doing this VKYC in an infinite loop every 3 days. The whole process honestly is quite confusing and also frustrating at the same time as one keeps on giving the same VKYC again and again.

Right now it is saying card is getting processed, so keeping fingers crossed. Hopefully has cleared the dreaded VKYC stage.

Wanted to share this experience here as it may be useful to someone who is applying for AU cards and may face this hurdle (my application was entirely online)

A tip: anything more than 5 in the queue during VKYC initiation would make you just stare at the screen for more than 45 mins. Best to then leave immediately and try at some other time where rush may be less. Best queue number to get this done within 30 mins is either 3 or 4 number in the queue.

luckymurari

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just want to share my experience here for the LIT application. After the initial assessment which seemed like an all clear, I kept on getting the VKYC is pending messages. I first did it last Sunday. (The process in itself even for one time is quite cumbersome as one has to wait on a particular page without doing anything - otherwise it pushes you back in the queue again). The lady took all my details, said it is captured well and you should get further intimation soon. In two hours, I received a message and email saying VKYC is still incomplete.

Then I again did the VKYC via mobile (first time was on laptop) following same method on Wed and again in 1 hour got a message saying VKYC is pending. This time also the lady doing the KYC confirmed everything is captured well. Then I tried calling their customer care but since my phone number isn't having an account, couldn't reach a human voice the first time. After trying again and using some weird combo of options (don't remember that now) somehow reached a human voice. As is the standard response, I was asked to wait for 48 hours - the CC honestly had no clue. Absolutely zero comfort.

Then somehow on Friday morning I got a call from the number - AU Repo Team verification (0141 - 667 - 3200). Trucaller shows this red, so I thought it is an savings account opening call. But the lady said it is from KYC team and asked me to do the Video KYC again. I explained to her, I have already done this twice - once via laptop and other by mobile but it isn't being accepted by your back end. She asked me do it again and said will call in the afternoon post my Video KYC and she will update something. So I followed her advice and did it again - the third time (via laptop) and when she called back, she said it is done now.

I couldn't understand the whole 3 times thing and also what the AU Repo team lady did finally to accept it. If her call hadn't come, I might have been doing this VKYC in an infinite loop every 3 days. The whole process honestly is quite confusing and also frustrating at the same time as one keeps on giving the same VKYC again and again.

Right now it is saying card is getting processed, so keeping fingers crossed. Hopefully has cleared the dreaded VKYC stage.

Wanted to share this experience here as it may be useful to someone who is applying for AU cards and may face this hurdle (my application was entirely online)

A tip: anything more than 5 in the queue during VKYC initiation would make you just stare at the screen for more than 45 mins. Best to then leave immediately and try at some other time where rush may be less. Best queue number to get this done within 30 mins is either 3 or 4 number in the queue.
Was the KYC screen showing the waiting time for you? For me, it is stuck at the screen where I click on complete your KYC now.. It keeps on loading there :(

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Was the KYC screen showing the waiting time for you? For me, it is stuck at the screen where I click on complete your KYC now.. It keeps on loading there :(
No it doesn't show the waiting time. It says how many in queue ahead of you - sometimes 3, 4 or 5 or 7. If it is 5 to 7 better leave the queue. Good time to get this done is usually mornings around 8-9 am. Queue may be less.

In my view, AU has to be one of the WORST VKYCs in the circuit. They have absolutely NO RESPECT for people's time. One has to wait for minimum 45 mins on that screen, cannot even change tabs else it throws you out and even after you get though their system is really weird. One hour later you would get a message that VKYC is still incomplete. Had done it three times with extreme patience hence not going down that path again.

Subsequent to this have done 2-3 other banks VKYCs and all were done in flat 5 mins - almost no waiting. AU Bank needs to address this part really seriously. Extremely off-putting actually for a serious applicant.

luckymurari

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No it doesn't show the waiting time. It says how many in queue ahead of you - sometimes 3, 4 or 5 or 7. If it is 5 to 7 better leave the queue. Good time to get this done is usually mornings around 8-9 am. Queue may be less.

In my view, AU has to be one of the WORST VKYCs in the circuit. They have absolutely NO RESPECT for people's time. One has to wait for minimum 45 mins on that screen, cannot even change tabs else it throws you out and even after you get though their system is really weird. One hour later you would get a message that VKYC is still incomplete. Had done it three times with extreme patience hence not going down that path again.

Subsequent to this have done 2-3 other banks VKYCs and all were done in flat 5 mins - almost no waiting. AU Bank needs to address this part really seriously. Extremely off-putting actually for a serious applicant.
Ohh thank you. My screen doesn't go till the number of people in queue.. infact it is stuck here and not moving. Tried with different browsers, devices, internet connection and gave it up now:

1671692063791.png

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ohh thank you. My screen doesn't go till the number of people in queue.. infact it is stuck here and not moving. Tried with different browsers, devices, internet connection and gave it up now:

1671692063791.png
This is quite unique. Didn't face this issue either on mobile or on laptop. But not surprised given that it is AU. This whole VKYC thing is so poorly handled by them anyway.

AsB

TF Ace

1671692063791.png
Have you used a mobile? There website and applications are not properly optimized. Which is why, you need a really fast internet, before it will be visible. Also, you need to click on "Click Here to complete your VKYC" button multiple times in some case, as due to bad application, your click may not have registered (but not more than twice).
IndusInd bank also uses the exact same application for its VKYC process, but theirs is smoother

luckymurari

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have you used a mobile? There website and applications are not properly optimized. Which is why, you need a really fast internet, before it will be visible. Also, you need to click on "Click Here to complete your VKYC" button multiple times in some case, as due to bad application, your click may not have registered (but not more than twice).
IndusInd bank also uses the exact same application for its VKYC process, but theirs is smoother
The issue is now resolved and I got the zenith card delivered. Prior to that I tried with all types of devices (mobile, desktop, iPad), browsers and even internet providers. But after reaching to customer care, it worked magically

jonmarvel

TF Buzz
You need to wait for the Physical card to arrive. Once it arrives, and you registered via Phone and Net banking, you can check the Virtual card in both those modes
I'm doing Work from home, my Hometown address is non-serviceable. While applying for the CC I gave my Work address which is serviceable. So, after approval when the CC has shipped to my Work address, Can I make a request to send the CC to my Hometown Address? Is it possible?

AsB

TF Ace
I'm doing Work from home, my Hometown address is non-serviceable. While applying for the CC I gave my Work address which is serviceable. So, after approval when the CC has shipped to my Work address, Can I make a request to send the CC to my Hometown Address? Is it possible?
Depends on the bank. You can verify by sending an email.