• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Premier Credit Card charges mentioned in letter and email

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have applied for BOB Premier credit card on 2nd Mar seeing the LTF offer. Even at the time of applying, it was showing LTF. But my card is approved and also I received the card on 20th Mar. But on the letter that I received with the card, there were annual charges of Rs. 750 mentioned on it, and there is no sign of LTF on the letter. After reading some threads here, I have mailed crm@bobfinancial.com requesting confirmation on the LTF on 25th Mar, I have received reply today saying that the card is not LTF and fee is applicable on the card.
1679925724662.png

Actually I don't like the pay charges on this card as I don't intend to use it much, just for the offers. Also I have set pin on the card, but haven't done any transaction till now. So what should I do now?
  1. Should I request them to close the card, or will it get closed automatically if I don't do any transaction?
  2. Or Should I ask / demand them to provide LTF?

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi, I have applied for BOB Premier credit card on 2nd Mar seeing the LTF offer. Even at the time of applying, it was showing LTF. But my card is approved and also I received the card on 20th Mar. But on the letter that I received with the card, there were annual charges of Rs. 750 mentioned on it, and there is no sign of LTF on the letter. After reading some threads here, I have mailed crm@bobfinancial.com requesting confirmation on the LTF on 25th Mar, I have received reply today saying that the card is not LTF and fee is applicable on the card.
1679925724662.png

Actually I don't like the pay charges on this card as I don't intend to use it much, just for the offers. Also I have set pin on the card, but haven't done any transaction till now. So what should I do now?
  1. Should I request them to close the card, or will it get closed automatically if I don't do any transaction?
First do steps 2, if not LTF then

Request them to close the card.

Patil007

TF Ace
1679925724662.png

1679925724662.png

We have also applied card, no response yet.

on eSign page it was showing charge, this is scary 😟.

lets see what happens to us 😅

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Send them a mail confirming LTF. They haven't updated it on eSign or the letter (typical public sector bank thing). Most likely it will be LTF. Use it once you get the confirmation.

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Currently mailed them to convert the card LTF. Will see what will they reply. Also is there any option to talk to BoB customer care over call? Tried their customer care numbers 1800-103-1006 / 1800-225-100, but they don't have any option to talk to the agent.

Anyone knows any way to talk to BoB customer care over call?

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ok, so I yesterday mailed them to convert the card to LTF, and got this reply today.

1680070164157.png
So, I think the CC person who replied before might have mistaken and hope this new LTF confirmation mail is final.

Is there any way to check ourselves whether the card has any charges or not? Or just wait till a month / year to see no charges deducted?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge