• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Premier Credit Card charges mentioned in letter and email

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have applied for BOB Premier credit card on 2nd Mar seeing the LTF offer. Even at the time of applying, it was showing LTF. But my card is approved and also I received the card on 20th Mar. But on the letter that I received with the card, there were annual charges of Rs. 750 mentioned on it, and there is no sign of LTF on the letter. After reading some threads here, I have mailed crm@bobfinancial.com requesting confirmation on the LTF on 25th Mar, I have received reply today saying that the card is not LTF and fee is applicable on the card.
1679925724662.png

Actually I don't like the pay charges on this card as I don't intend to use it much, just for the offers. Also I have set pin on the card, but haven't done any transaction till now. So what should I do now?
  1. Should I request them to close the card, or will it get closed automatically if I don't do any transaction?
  2. Or Should I ask / demand them to provide LTF?

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

vn_1

TF Select
Currently mailed them to convert the card LTF. Will see what will they reply. Also is there any option to talk to BoB customer care over call? Tried their customer care numbers 1800-103-1006 / 1800-225-100, but they don't have any option to talk to the agent.

Anyone knows any way to talk to BoB customer care over call?
Call those numbers. Press 1 for english, then press 9 to talk with agent. Most of the time it says agents are busy. Keep trying. Yesterday I tried all day and never got connected. But finally at 5.00 AM[ correct at 5 early morning] I got connected with agent.

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Call those numbers. Press 1 for english, then press 9 to talk with agent. Most of the time it says agents are busy. Keep trying. Yesterday I tried all day and never got connected. But finally at 5.00 AM[ correct at 5 early morning] I got connected with agent.
Thanks @vn_1 , will try. But as far as I remember it didn't give me option to press 7. Will recheck again

vn_1

TF Select
My card got dispatched via speed post, is there anyway to know credit limit, card variant[applied for premiere] before it arrives? Calling customer care is of no help.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
My card got dispatched via speed post, is there anyway to know credit limit, card variant[applied for premiere] before it arrives? Calling customer care is of no help.
After how many days of card approval you got card dispatch details ? My card was approved on 25th March but no sms regarding dispatch.

vn_1

TF Select
After how many days of card approval you got card dispatch details ? My card was approved on 25th March but no sms regarding dispatch.
Applied on 19th March
vkyc on 20th March
ipv at work place on 25th March
ipv at home on 27th March[ missed agent's call, never called after this]
card approved sms on 28th March
card dispatched sms on 31st March.

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Forgot about the mails you sent after or before this, now onwards use this mail as proof. If they charge you annual fee, forward this mail and ask 'how a life-time free' got charged, you can even complaint to RBI.

After receiving this mail onwards your card is LTF (officially), no matter if another not updated executing said its paid, you have a proof and it says Life-time free.

Congrats
Yes thanks!

vn_1

TF Select
Applied on 19th March
vkyc on 20th March
ipv at work place on 25th March
ipv at home on 27th March[ missed agent's call, never called after this]
card approved sms on 28th March
card dispatched sms on 31st March.
Adding further details....

1 Applied for premier, got premier.
2 On Rupay platform[ positive]
3. limit is paltry 50,000[ big appointment]

Now I am gonna make sure that card is indeed LTF.