• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrJJ

TF Premier
I am not able to pay credit card bills on hdfc portal or app using my easyshop platinum DC. I have already added axis and icici credit cards few months ago and are active. Everytime I am getting payment failed error even with Rs 1 payment.
Try on Desktop site (netbanking), app facing problems sometime.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
for me indus visa sign and mc didn't gave any rp on paytm/mobikwik/park+ from last month

paid 30k+30k on park+ with mc, didn't recieve any rp

now not sure where to use them

edit : got rp on park+

Last edited:

CosmicCat

TF Premier
I've noticed that PayZapp allows you to pay HDFC credit card bills using the HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card.
Has anybody checked recently whether they provide 1% cashback now or not? I have to pay a bill of around ₹6,000, and don't have accounts in Paytm and MobiKwik.

knight

TF Ace
Is HDFC Platinum DC still giving CB on HDFC Billpay?

A friend didn't get points for a txn on 3 jan...

Edit: Looks like he accidentally chose account instead of debit card.
Still can someone confirm they received points in the last 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Superman

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Haven't received points on Indus Exclusive Visa Signature DC for PayTm trx of 90k on 25th Dec.

Will contacting CC help? please share email

Update: 10th Feb 2024
Received points after contacting CC.

Last edited:

CosmicCat

TF Premier
Bhaiya, koi bata do what's the best way excluding PottyM and Mobikick to pay HDFC CC bills using my HDFC Platinum debit card and get 1% cashback? 😆