• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

theranos

TF Select
does indusind count credit card bill payment for rewards as t and c Clearly says otherwise and Paytm clearly shows credit card bill payment in transaction description
while wallet load is also not eligible for rewards
haven't used mobikwik....any experience @kushal

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
does indusind count credit card bill payment for rewards as t and c Clearly says otherwise and Paytm clearly shows credit card bill payment in transaction description
while wallet load is also not eligible for rewards
haven't used mobikwik....any experience @kushal
Havent used paytm for payment as i have Mastercard variant which paytm doesnt accept, but MOBIKWIK also says Credit Card Bill Payment and still i always receive the reward points. Mobikwik i have personally tried and tested, always work. (Ignore the TnCs)

theranos

TF Select
Havent used paytm for payment as i have Mastercard variant which paytm doesnt accept, but MOBIKWIK also says Credit Card Bill Payment and still i always receive the reward points. Mobikwik i have personally tried and tested, always work. (Ignore the TnCs)
I have kotak card mobikwik doesn't support while I have both master and visa would try with visaon Paytm to check
I am confused about few things kindly could you clear the doubt
the indusind exclusive signature gives cb on single transaction of 40k-112500 or any no of transactions done within a month like 40k*3 transactions .... would also get same rewards

as I have both master card and visa for a single acc on same cust ID will I get rewards for both 5he cards independently like 3000+3000 or only 3000 for both combination

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have kotak card mobikwik doesn't support while I have both master and visa would try with visaon Paytm to check
I am confused about few things kindly could you clear the doubt
the indusind exclusive signature gives cb on single transaction of 40k-112500 or any no of transactions done within a month like 40k*3 transactions .... would also get same rewards
It works for any number of transactions in the same month, not for singles, the rewards are calculated on total monthly spends not individual transactions.
I have Mastercard world Select Debit Card, Mobikwik only allows transactions upto 20,000. But you can do multiple transactions of 20,000 each or less.
I always get reward for this card

theranos

TF Select
It works for any number of transactions in the same month, not for singles, the rewards are calculated on total monthly spends not individual transactions.
I have Mastercard world Select Debit Card, Mobikwik only allows transactions upto 20,000. But you can do multiple transactions of 20,000 each or less.
I always get reward for this card
what about rewards for both cards on single acc on same cust ID

theranos

TF Select
Refer to this table for monthly spends on Indus Card (These are total monthly spends, not individual), taking into account all the incremental rewards. I have simplified in Rupees.
Spend 5k - 0.35% - Rs 17
Spend 10k - 0.43% - Rs 43
Spend 20k - 0.56% - Rs 112
Spend 30k - 0.67% - Rs 201
Spend 40k - 0.72% - Rs 288
Spend 50k - 0.78% - Rs 390
Spend 60k - 0.83% - Rs 500
Spend 80k - 0.88% - Rs 704
Spend 100k - 0.92% - Rs 920
Spend 112.5k (Max) - 0.93% - Rs 1050
thank you for your explanation it means a lot

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
why haven't you taken visa card as you can have both the cards for free
Are you sure? I thought banks only issue one debit card per account, for 2 cards wont there be any additional charges for the second if I take Select Visa Card?

theranos

TF Select
Are you sure? I thought banks only issue one debit card per account, for 2 cards wont there be any additional charges for the second if I take Select Visa Card?
for exclusive acc no charges clearly said by everyone including branch customer care and social media team
but they say we don't recommend that + you need to Clearly qoute to keep both cards active while applying otherwise one card would be closed post the new card activation

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
for exclusive acc no charges clearly said by everyone including branch customer care and social media team
but they say we don't recommend that + you need to Clearly qoute to keep both cards active while applying otherwise one card would be closed post the new card activation
Okay, Though i have a Select account (it shows free for this one as well), Ill confirm from the branch for 2 cards. Thanks!!!

theranos

TF Select
I am speaking about EXCLUSIVE acc not select acc and I have noticed that people on forum have 3 cards also without any charges on single acc
don't know exactly about select acc

theranos

TF Select
Okay, Though i have a Select account (it shows free for this one as well), Ill confirm from the branch for 2 cards. Thanks!!!
just speak to customer care and raise a request while don't forget to keep both cards active
there are people with 3 active cards on same acc