• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cebu

TF Premier
Sorry for re-asking, got confused and forgot to bookmark the previous answers.

Currently for HDFC Millenia dc to pay bills, which platform works ? Read earlier that Paytm fetches 2.5% whereas mobikwik 1%. I am even fine with 1% cashback. Through which should I do it. ?

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Sorry for re-asking, got confused and forgot to bookmark the previous answers.

Currently for HDFC Millenia dc to pay bills, which platform works ? Read earlier that Paytm fetches 2.5% whereas mobikwik 1%. I am even fine with 1% cashback. Through which should I do it. ?
Paytm will do.

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Using Cheq after long time, I'm getting this Merchant Name: CHEQ DIGITAL PRIVATE LIMITED
Is it eligible for RP on IndusInd MC Debit Card ??

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I made a transaction in CRED on 12th Jan through Indusind Visa platinum DC and got points credited on 14th Jan. And paid through visa signature select in Paytm on 13th Jan and got points on 16th Jan. So, both cred and paytm platforms are working for visa platinum and signature. Confirmed.
Thanks for the update, seems Indus is now becoming total hit / miss. I still didn't get points for dec txn on cred.

Similarly I did 2 txns on paytm for cc bill payment using same indus visa DC. Same day 18 Jan . I received for one and didn't for the other. Strange very strange.

Trust Me

TF Ace
Does HDFC BillPay (and applicable rules) allow CC payment where the bill is not yet generated (although it should have been, -- think Axis, who else), but the amount is known?