• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

nik007rock

TF Select
How many days it takes for park + cc bill refund? I tried paying 28k today using indie dc but it failed ,amount deducted from indie,status on park app shows in progess ..any solution ?

raghavb6

TF Buzz
I am not able to pay axis credit card bill via hdoc smart pay using dc platinum card. It is getting failed every time. I called customer care, they are saying that you can’t pay other bank cc bill via debit card.

can anyone help?

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did you link Savings account to Credit Card in Mobile app or Credit Card to Savings account? Could you clarify? Any screenshot if you have of statement part that shows 0 AMB so that I can verify in mine
I linked credit card to savings account. I dont think it shows anywhere 0AMB, just linking under same customer id is enough.
@4uziaul Can confirm.