• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Every few days, I get calls from Indusind bank team to open a savings account.
I am confused about which variant should I open, will most probably open two accounts one Pioneer and another Grand.

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Are the additional DCs chargeable? Or they are free too for Select account holder? I currently have a World Select MC, wanted to get a Visa Signature one.

abhiver

TF Premier
Haven't received points on Indus Exclusive Visa Signature DC for PayTm trx of 90k on 25th Dec.

Will contacting CC help? please share email
Do check your statement and ensure it doesn't say Credit Card bill payment. Also do not tell Customer Care that you did CC bill payment, else they will decline your request stating it is in the excluded list of reward points.

MrJJ

TF Premier
I paid my HDFC credit card bill on PayZapp using my HDFC EasyShop Platinum debit card two days ago. And guess what? I do see that they rewarded cashback for it! 🙄Temporary glitch, I guess?

Do try it out with a small amount to check.
How much was it? 5% or 1% ?

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I paid my HDFC credit card bill on PayZapp using my HDFC EasyShop Platinum debit card two days ago. And guess what? I do see that they rewarded cashback for it! 🙄Temporary glitch, I guess?

Do try it out with a small amount to check.
@James mentioned he got points on park+.
Whats happening here?
Someone try with 100rs. Else I can try on 1st.

MrJJ

TF Premier
i made a payment on cred on january 2nd. just realized i didn't get any reward points for that transaction of 113k 😭
Feel Better Cheer Up GIF