• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

My amex referral

Last edited:

Superman

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
This thread has became 210 pages and growing with multiple hit and miss combinations of cards and apps.

Can't we create a poll where individuals would be selecting which debit card (VISA / MC) and payment app (PayTm / Freecharge / XYZ) they used and whether they received points or not. Timeframe can be limited to last 30/15 days.

I'm new to TF so don't know if this is possible or not. Anyone tried this before?

Piyush Yadav

TF Buzz
Hello everyone 👋
Anyone using Indusind bank Signature variant debit card.. And what about his bookmyshow buy one get one movie ticket offer....
Is anyone using it?

ccdc

TF Ace
i have a joint account in hdfc and both holders have their own debit card with different numbers.....does anyone know if we get 1% cb on paying cc bills via smart pay via both dc?

SonyTom

TF Premier
Received reward points today, for Credit card bil payment of ₹15k on paytm using indusind select visa signature debit card done on 22nd Jan. Many are saying they didnt get points. I think (as someone mentioned previously) it could be due to minimum balance issue.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i have a joint account in hdfc and both holders have their own debit card with different numbers.....does anyone know if we get 1% cb on paying cc bills via smart pay via both dc?
if you see both debit cards separately in net banking you will get points each. try with small amount first.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
for me indus visa sign and mc didn't gave any rp on paytm/mobikwik/park+ from last month

paid 30k+30k on park+ with mc, didn't recieve any rp

now not sure where to use them

edit : got rp on park+
update got rp on park+ with mc

idk why but i got rp after 8-10 days

otherwise with mc we get rp quite fast as compare to visa cards, but this time even with mc it took almost 10 days.

park+ 🟢

ccdc

TF Ace
if you see both debit cards separately in net banking you will get points each. try with small amount first.
thing is both holders have separate customer id...so they have separate net banking and each cust id has 1 card linked to it..i got cb for 1 card but didn't get cb for the 2nd card...today is day 3 after making payment....so anyone having this situation or know anything about this?

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
thing is both holders have separate customer id...so they have separate net banking and each cust id has 1 card linked to it..i got cb for 1 card but didn't get cb for the 2nd card...today is day 3 after making payment....so anyone having this situation or know anything about this?
there are high chances that you will each get 750 cashback.
it sometimes takes a bit longer, wait till 5 working days.