• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best use of 10k Tata Cliq Voucher via Magnus

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello Friends,

I have opted for 10k Tata Cliq vouher via Magnus welcome benefits. Can you please tell me the best purchase from Tata Cliq possible? How is everybody spending their 10k voucher from Magnus on Tata Cliq? Asking because most the product prices are inflated in comparison to other websites.

Appreciate any guidance on the same! Thanks

kunal_07

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Next step which I am going to try is cancel the jewellery item once coin is shipped. I am hoping it works as cancellation is product wise in this

Make sense. It should cancel. And if it does, we need to protect this thread so the loophole isn’t fixed :) even now this should he protected. Still a loophole today.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Next step which I am going to try is cancel the jewellery item once coin is shipped. I am hoping it works as cancellation is product wise in this.
Please do share if you got 5% of the entire purchase as Neu Coins or only for the last balance value that you paid by credit card for this txn.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How soon are you guys receiving the voucher?

It has been 20 days - made several transactions and also paid joining fees, haven’t received the voucher yet.

Axis team says contact thriwe support, but thriwe doesn’t pick on phone, whatsapp, no reply on mail either.

Getting error of enter registered mobile number.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How soon are you guys receiving the voucher?

It has been 20 days - made several transactions and also paid joining fees, haven’t received the voucher yet.

Axis team says contact thriwe support, but thriwe doesn’t pick on phone, whatsapp, no reply on mail either.

Getting error of enter registered mobile number.
I got my card in last week of Nov. I tried for this in the first week of Dec but it said error of regd mobile number. I just randomly again tried yesterday and it went through. It was showing option to redeem vouchers. I haven't received the message of voucher redemption on mobile per se but that doesn't matter now. My first statement is still not generated. Maybe you may also be able to login mostly after 20 days of your card receiving I guess.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I received my TataCliq voucher yesterday and I just got the card this week only. Have not made any payments towards the joining fee and still got the text to redeem the coupons.
So I went a ahead and bought a gold coin with it for ₹10,916 and also had to buy something else too as it was not allowing me to use the TataCliq cash to just buy the gold.
And moreover as I used the TataNeu app and it gave me a cashback of 206 Neucoins too.
Thank you everyone!

Attachments

• 65D577ED-4C36-4D38-BCCB-271F0D139FA7.png
    65D577ED-4C36-4D38-BCCB-271F0D139FA7.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 79

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I don't think so...you can purchase any no of vouchers u want in GiftEdge...also for 10g 24k gold you can buy 2 vouchers and get 5 g each or 5 vouchers for 2g each
2 vouchers for 5g each? Is this on Tata Cliq or somewhere else? Mind elaborating on this, please.

Currently, on Tata Cliq, the maximum number of vouchers I can purchase is 5k of 10 vouchers only. It doesn't add more than that and some guys are saying there is 20k of capping for Tata Cliq on Gift Edge.

daniel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
2 vouchers for 5g each? Is this on Tata Cliq or somewhere else? Mind elaborating on this, please.

Currently, on Tata Cliq, the maximum number of vouchers I can purchase is 5k of 10 vouchers only. It doesn't add more than that and some guys are saying there is 20k of capping for Tata Cliq on Gift Edge.
Sorry that is a calculation mismatch...i wrongly calculated the grams..plz ignore my post..

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi can any one explain the gold coin math? like apart from buying for investment what is the market value of coin and how conviniet it is to sell the same?

Thanks

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi can any one explain the gold coin math? like apart from buying for investment what is the market value of coin and how conviniet it is to sell the same?

Thanks
So for example you buy a 2gms gold coin 22 carat via TataCliq, it is priced at somewhere around 10,900-11k. Now you’ll have to add something else in the cart too. Something cheap will work so assuming of ₹200. Now the total cost will be around ₹11100-11200. You cancel the ₹200 item once the order is placed and the gold coin at a local store that I enquired will get me around ₹9800-₹10000 if I sell it. Just ask any local jeweller and they’ll buy it immediately and pay you cash for it. But the value should be somewhere around ₹10000 if you sell it.

daniel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So for example you buy a 2gms gold coin 22 carat via TataCliq, it is priced at somewhere around 10,900-11k. Now you’ll have to add something else in the cart too. Something cheap will work so assuming of ₹200. Now the total cost will be around ₹11100-11200. You cancel the ₹200 item once the order is placed and the gold coin at a local store that I enquired will get me around ₹9800-₹10000 if I sell it. Just ask any local jeweller and they’ll buy it immediately and pay you cash for it. But the value should be somewhere around ₹10000 if you sell it.
So in this case the actual gold price is as per market is 10150 rs. And we are paying around 11k to get the 2g which is 900rs extra. When we are selling the same in the shop we ll get around 9800rs so over all aprox we ll be loosing around 1000rs which is close to 10% loss. If we are fine with the 10% loss and able to compensate we should be good. Let me know if anything needs to be corrected.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So in this case the actual gold price is as per market is 10150 rs. And we are paying around 11k to get the 2g which is 900rs extra. When we are selling the same in the shop we ll get around 9800rs so over all aprox we ll be loosing around 1000rs which is close to 10% loss. If we are fine with the 10% loss and able to compensate we should be good. Let me know if anything needs to be corrected.
Plus the GST of 1800. In total the joining cost is setting us back around 2500-2800. Which in my POV is very much acceptable considering the value of the card.

Unless you are buying for long term investment it is not advisable if you are buying purely for an immediate profit. Even if you have managed to get at a discount you need to go through the hassle of finding a correct local vendor (big stores don't give cash at the market rate) who can give you the market price. All this for a mere couple of hundred (per thousand) profit

sunny1813

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
they might have quoted u price for 24 karat and u bought 22 karat.

insight

TF Ace
Plus the GST of 1800. In total the joining cost is setting us back around 2500-2800. Which in my POV is very much acceptable considering the value of the card.
Thanks for detailing out the Math.