• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best use of 10k Tata Cliq Voucher via Magnus

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello Friends,

I have opted for 10k Tata Cliq vouher via Magnus welcome benefits. Can you please tell me the best purchase from Tata Cliq possible? How is everybody spending their 10k voucher from Magnus on Tata Cliq? Asking because most the product prices are inflated in comparison to other websites.

Appreciate any guidance on the same! Thanks

govigov

TF Buzz
So, this may not be the best thread to post this. But nevertheless, thriwe is not able to send SMS to Registered mobile number, if the number is with BSNL. This was my case. Thriwe has taken a note of my alternate number and requested 7 days to update my alternate mobile number.

shameempkahammed

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So, this may not be the best thread to post this. But nevertheless, thriwe is not able to send SMS to Registered mobile number, if the number is with BSNL. This was my case. Thriwe has taken a note of my alternate number and requested 7 days to update my alternate mobile number.
Happened with me also. It will take some time.