• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best use of 10k Tata Cliq Voucher via Magnus

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello Friends,

I have opted for 10k Tata Cliq vouher via Magnus welcome benefits. Can you please tell me the best purchase from Tata Cliq possible? How is everybody spending their 10k voucher from Magnus on Tata Cliq? Asking because most the product prices are inflated in comparison to other websites.

Appreciate any guidance on the same! Thanks

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hello Friends,

I have opted for 10k Tata Cliq vouher via Magnus welcome benefits. Can you please tell me the best purchase from Tata Cliq possible? How is everybody spending their 10k voucher from Magnus on Tata Cliq? Asking because most the product prices are inflated in comparison to other websites.

Buy gold coins

thedator

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Geeat advice!

Do we have to sell coins offline? At jewelery stores?

Is buying 22kt gold coin better than 24kt coin for getting best sell rates from jewellery shops.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hello Friends,

Lol also consider that 9k around gold necklace from malabar for wife or GF which will make it happen double happiness

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Agree. 24k gold is generally the best option. Alternatively checkout on desidime regularly you might get a good deal on something you actually need and we're planning to buy anyway.

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Agree. 24k gold is generally the best option. Alternatively checkout on desidime regularly you might get a good deal on something you actually need and we're planning to buy anyway.
Normally local jewellery shops would deduct some amount for 24kt gold right?

because none of the jewellery are made with 100% pure gold

so that logic, isn't it better to go ahead with 22kt gold from online sites?

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
24kt in theory is 100% pure gold (realistically 99.99 or 99.9%.)You won't find any jewelry made of 24kt gold either - it is only coins and ingots. Buy from reputed company and it should give you pretty much the spot price when selling.

Sachs

TF Select
Hello Friends,

Hi how long is the voucher valid?? I too will be redeeming this way...

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
24kt in theory is 100% pure gold (realistically 99.99 or 99.9%.)You won't find any jewelry made of 24kt gold either - it is only coins and ingots. Buy from reputed company and it should give you pretty much the spot price when selling.
Sorry did not get you....so are you suggesting to buy 24kt or 22kt?