• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus 10g gold coin purchase using tata cliq voucher

rogerthat

TF Ace
How to best Utilize Tata Cliq 10K Voucher which comes with Magnus as a Joining Bonus?
Now that they seem to have patched the Gold coin purchase possibility I think you can either
  • Exchange it for some other voucher (like Amazon Pay) at a discount (provided someone wants it).
  • Gift it to someone.
  • Buy a watch from TataCliq. Unlike other products watches are really available at a discount. And if you have an Amex card you can pay for the remaining amount at 10% discount right now. In fact they run this promotion quite often.
Buying anything else is pointless as prices on TataCliq are quite inflated and the customer support is pathetic. I wish Axis ties up with some other brand for giving joining/renewal benefits.

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now that they seem to have patched the Gold coin purchase possibility I think you can either
  • Exchange it for some other voucher (like Amazon Pay) at a discount (provided someone wants it).
  • Gift it to someone.
  • Buy a watch from TataCliq. Unlike other products watches are really available at a discount. And if you have an Amex card you can pay for the remaining amount at 10% discount right now. In fact they run this promotion quite often.
Buying anything else is pointless as prices on TataCliq are quite inflated and the customer support is pathetic. I wish Axis ties up with some other brand for giving joining/renewal benefits.
Is it Worth selling the Tata Cliq voucher at 20%? 8K for a 10K Voucher?

I have a buyer

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Surprisingly, today Tata Cliq delivered my 2g coin in less than 48 hours from order date, whereas delivery was supposed to be by 7th July! Guess this was the last gold coin ordered from tata cliq..
Most of the deliveries from Tata CLiQ are done early though they tend to give long delivery timeline.

CCgeek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Surprisingly, today Tata Cliq delivered my 2g coin in less than 48 hours from order date, whereas delivery was supposed to be by 7th July! Guess this was the last gold coin ordered from tata cliq..
Same for me got the delivery in 2 days through Blue Dart. The packaging is really nice compared to what I have seen with Flipkart and Amazon.