• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus 10g gold coin purchase using tata cliq voucher

insight

TF Ace
True :ROFLMAO: But 10K cliq points lying idle in my account :(
Tatacliq seems to have removed all the electronics items such as TV, Mobile, etc. from the portal which was there last year in their portal. I purchased TV last year from Tatacliq !
Update me too

Also let say my Magnus provide TCQ Coupon is valid till early 2024.

How long is that TCQ Cash valid after being added? Are the expirations or refresh charges like points & miles?

Once its added to my account there's no way to remove it right?

I cant find anything worth buying except maybe 1-2 pieces of clothing which I found elsewhere but I can choose to buy from TQ.

But bulk of it will remain, maybe usable slowly.

I can use it, but maybe over a span of time - not with the way their catalog is now.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Update me too

Also let say my Magnus provide TCQ Coupon is valid till early 2024.

How long is that TCQ Cash valid after being added? Are the expirations or refresh charges like points & miles?

Once its added to my account there's no way to remove it right?

I cant find anything worth buying except maybe 1-2 pieces of clothing which I found elsewhere but I can choose to buy from TQ.

But bulk of it will remain, maybe usable slowly.

I can use it, but maybe over a span of time - not with the way their catalog is now.
6 months expiry
not remoivable

insight

TF Ace

insight

TF Ace

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
It says one year for this guy in 2022. My 10k TCQ was generated July 27 and has valid till only Jan 7 2024.

Has this changed off late or its just a bug for me. Then I ask the provider to fix it.

I just got Magnus 2 months back and I am wishing I'd executed the Gold Coin thing ASAP.
Did you read the entire thing? 🤭

insight

TF Ace
Did you read the entire thing? 🤭
Oh! It was late and sleepy. An extension gambit that seemed to have worked earlier for him.

Will check on that with him.

PS: But is this common to NOW to generate GC with only 6 mo instead of 12 mo?
Can we complain / request vendor for 12 mo validity GC (not used yet).