• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best saving Account with minimum average balance

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
I want to apply for Hdfc bank saving account only to get Hdfc bank debit card which gives 1% on credit card bill payment.
pls suggest best account with minimum average balnce

abhinandan8

TF Select
I want to apply for Hdfc bank saving account only to get Hdfc bank debit card which gives 1% on credit card bill payment.
pls suggest best account with minimum average babalnce
Hdfc digiyouth account with 5k maintenance and millennia debit card gives 1% upto 400 monthly on paytm wallet reload or bill payment

ArpanOP

TF Premier
I would say you can go for any of these:
  • BOB world account, Zero balance with free virtual debit card.
  • IndusInd Bank for 7.75% (more than any other bank anytime) FD rates, they also offer free debit cards.
  • HDFC Bank Classic Account where you have to maintain 1L balance/5L FD (This is not mandatory, it switches to classic automatically). You'll get free platinum debit cards and CC offers. I have a 10k account variant so adding 90K makes sense if it's your primary account.
  • You can also go with ICICI or SBI depending on the number of branches and ATMs whichever is convenient for you. My experience with Axis is very bad (my home branch) so didn't include it here.