• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Best Reward Points Redemption for Diners Club Black

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello guys,

With the devaluation of ACCOR points conversion (2:1), what do you suggest is the best value for money redemption option for the reward points accrued post January? Accor used to give approx 1.8 Rupees per 1 RP, is there any other method which gives >1 Rupee value per RP? I was planning to use the smartbuy Flight/Hotel redemption (1 RP = 1 Rupee) if not.

Hello guys,

With the devaluation of ACCOR points conversion (2:1), what do you suggest is the best value for money redemption option for the reward points accrued post January? Accor used to give approx 1.8 Rupees per 1 RP, is there any other method which gives >1 Rupee value per RP? I was planning to use the smartbuy Flight/Hotel redemption (1 RP = 1 Rupee) if not.
When did this devaluation happen? It still shows as 1:1 on the website.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hello guys,

Krisflyer is a decent option or else use it to book revenue tickets using Smartbuy.