• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Diners club black seems the best from outside

asahi

TF Premier
I’m an entry level user, when checked every super premium card benefits out there it felt Hdfc diners black card is the best. Most attractive feature for me is, Membership benefits especially prime & Swiggy. Also reasonable Fee ₹10K compared to ₹50K cards with less benefits. 5x rewards unlimited lounge access & golf access etc
Key takeaways
2% markup & 1% fuel(₹400)
Otherwise seems the best premium card for me
Idk when I’m able go get one

Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
There is 3k discount for no cost emi too.

Any idea if we get normal and Smartbuy points on emi conversion and then emi cancellation and any charges for emi cancellation with HDFC?
Charges are there for cancellation.

Anyway, we'll get idea by reading MITC only 🙂.

I only know in details about Millennia.

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Acceptance is a big issue with this card. It is only useful for hdfc products like Smartbuy, payzapp and Billpay.

Most of the other places it is either not accepted or have extra charges, which makes it unusable, online, offline, domestic, international, literally everything.
Is it same with diners millennia ?

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Is there any issue with online domestic purchases ?
I was facing issues with online. PayU gateway, which is used mostly, don't accept Diners sometimes. Your Grocery, OTT, News subscriptions won't accept Diners.
The only benefit of Diners Millenia is it has more lounges in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was facing issues with online. PayU gateway, which is used mostly, don't accept Diners sometimes. Your Grocery, OTT, News subscriptions won't accept Diners.
The only benefit of Diners Millenia is it has more lounges in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.
Should i take visa or mc then ?

D₹V

TF Prestige
Is it same with diners millennia ?
Yes, I'm holding Diners variant.

Faced problems at POS offline (reliance store)

PayU don't support this card.

Any many where it doesn't support in some deals/loots.

But fine for now.

I'll just change it to visa ☺️ in upcoming months probably.

I don't have to do anything with that lounge access 😜🤣.

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, I'm holding Diners variant.

Faced problems at POS offline (reliance store)

PayU don't support this card.

Any many where it doesn't support in some deals/loots.

But fine for now.

I'll just change it to visa ☺️ in upcoming months probably.

I don't have to do anything with that lounge access 😜🤣.
Can i change to visa from diners just after getting the card ?

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Would advice you to use it for a month. Otherwise it'll look like you just found from the internet.

Let your first statement get generated, would recommend you to then raise the issue.
No i requested for upgrade and confirmed the diners millennia day before yesterday .. So yesterday i mailed them again for visa (corrected)

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey.. can anyone share how much one needs to spend ... for hitting this Bonus RP limit of 2.5k ?

is it for either hotel or flight tickets ? where the expenses are very high and we are left with only 2.5k ?
How much one needs to spend would depend on the multiplier (2x,5x,10x) you are getting on that transaction on Smartbuy platform.

It includes all transactions done on the Smartbuy platform (vouchers, hotel, flight, etc.) - everything which is earning you accelerated points.