• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Signature vs SBI Vistara prime

Hi, I'm looking to apply for Vistara card as I have realized im losing too much on these cashback cards and I take decent amount of vistara flights yearly. Upon reading the technofino articles, I settled upon Axis vistara signature card as I'm targeting to achieve for that 1.5L milestone so I can get 2 Premium economy tickets free yearly. My question here is, they recommended to go for SBI Vistara Prime card as they give rewards on fuel also and bunch of other stuff like free Priority pass etc. Currently I do not have any fuel spending at all but in future maybe that will be a possibility. I currently hold Axis Ace Card since last 4 months. So what do you recommend? Is it easier to get Axis one as I already have their card? How much difficult is to apply for SBI Cards as I do not have their credit card but have SBI account (if that helps). Thanks

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Club Vistara program isn’t a particularly interesting one for international travel, specifically if you want to fly business class. For economy it’s still decent but others not so much. I don’t recommend depending on it for international travel.

That being said it is easily the best domestic FFP and the co-branded cards are the best domestic travel cards. I have 2 of them, the Vistara Infinite and the SBI Prime and I max out both of them every year to ensure I get all the milestone vouchers. An absolutely no brainier card.

As I have mentioned in the past, stop fretting on the annual fees, even if you use the one welcome voucher the card more than pays for itself with a single use. Why bother about annual fees and LTF and all that circus? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I currently have SBI Prime, would it make sense to apply for Axis Infinite so I can use my Gold membership in Singapore Airlines? According to their site, Gold Members can have the perks of priority check-in & boarding, additional baggage, etc

1664773561281.png

garvxgarg

TF Buzz
Solution ::

SBI Vistara Prime >> Axis Vistara Signature

Reason :

By Making Spends Of 8L INR In Card Anniversary Year You Get 5 Premium Economy Tickets + INR 10000 Yatra E-Voucher.

rohant

TF Premier
Online, received a call from SBI two days later, they walked me through the process same day.
Card was approved without any documents needed.
Received the card in the next 2 days.
No prior relationship with SBI.
hi,

How's your experience with SBI Vistara card?
I need an SBI card. Also, I go by flights. Is it a good card?

rohant

TF Premier
SBI Vistara Prime can be applied online too

I did entire process online only, but at the last stage asked them to switch to base version, I didn't wanna pay 3k since no use
Hi bro,

I, too, am confused between base variant and Prime. I decided base variant only. But, folks are saying to get Prime card. I ain't going to do 8 lakh milestone, lol. What would be best for me? Please help. Going for SBI card as I dont have SBI cc and missing on discounts online

Aditya12

TF Premier
Hi bro,

I, too, am confused between base variant and Prime. I decided base variant only. But, folks are saying to get Prime card. I ain't going to do 8 lakh milestone, lol. What would be best for me? Please help. Going for SBI card as I dont have SBI cc and missing on discounts online

I was on the same dilemma and finally applied for base variant. From what I read on technofino, most of the people have prime card and they have trouble getting award tickets due to availability issues. Some of the vistara flights don’t even have premium economy class.
I’m hoping that getting an economy award ticket will be comparatively less hassle.

rohant

TF Premier
I was on the same dilemma and finally applied for base variant. From what I read on technofino, most of the people have prime card and they have trouble getting award tickets due to availability issues. Some of the vistara flights don’t even have premium economy class.
I’m hoping that getting an economy award ticket will be comparatively less hassle.
Some people said that it is difficult to get Economy award ticket lol. Will go with base as it makes more sense.

rohant

TF Premier
Btw, could you tell me how you applied for the card?
If online, did you use any affliate link to get cashback?

Aditya12

TF Premier
Btw, could you tell me how you applied for the card?
If online, did you use any affliate link to get cashback?
Applied directly via sprint. It throws an error towards the end just after the application number is generated but I’ve learnt that it’s normal and they still get all your info even when website keeps saying something like you need to fill in details again or try again.

rohant

TF Premier
Applied directly via sprint. It throws an error towards the end just after the application number is generated but I’ve learnt that it’s normal and they still get all your info even when website keeps saying something like you need to fill in details again or try again.
ok thank you. It is my first SBI card. I hold a savings account in SBI. Should I mention the same in details or just select new customer?