• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Signature vs SBI Vistara prime

Hi, I'm looking to apply for Vistara card as I have realized im losing too much on these cashback cards and I take decent amount of vistara flights yearly. Upon reading the technofino articles, I settled upon Axis vistara signature card as I'm targeting to achieve for that 1.5L milestone so I can get 2 Premium economy tickets free yearly. My question here is, they recommended to go for SBI Vistara Prime card as they give rewards on fuel also and bunch of other stuff like free Priority pass etc. Currently I do not have any fuel spending at all but in future maybe that will be a possibility. I currently hold Axis Ace Card since last 4 months. So what do you recommend? Is it easier to get Axis one as I already have their card? How much difficult is to apply for SBI Cards as I do not have their credit card but have SBI account (if that helps). Thanks

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
There is not much difference between the two.

Sbi gets priority pass but only for 2 years.
I got the sbi because of priority pass, later came to know its for 2 years only.

Sbi gets the last milestone benefit at 8 lakhs with 10k yatra voucher, axis gets at 9 without 10 k voucher.

If you have axis card its easy to get it online but my experience with SBI was flawless as well.
Got the card withing a week, no problem.

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks, I want to get a Vistara card as well. I have a Diners Black LTF.
I plan to take 3-4 flights this year, both domestic and international. Which card should I go for?

Also, I don't really understand the difference between economy, premium economy and business. I don't mind travelling economy, but if the experience of others is really good, I don't mind upgrading.

There is not much difference between the two.

Sbi gets priority pass but only for 2 years.
I got the sbi because of priority pass, later came to know its for 2 years only.

Sbi gets the last milestone benefit at 8 lakhs with 10k yatra voucher, axis gets at 9 without 10 k voucher.

If you have axis card its easy to get it online but my experience with SBI was flawless as well.
Got the card withing a week, no problem.
Thanks for the reply. I'm inclining towards the SBI card only for the reason it give rewards on fuel spends. And it would be beneficial to have a SBI card in portfolio for SBI deals. Apart from these, are those cards same regarding the club vistara silver membership and milestone benefits till 4.5L dod I missed anything. Thanks

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the reply. I'm inclining towards the SBI card only for the reason it give rewards on fuel spends. And it would be beneficial to have a SBI card in portfolio for SBI deals. Apart from these, are those cards same regarding the club vistara silver membership and milestone benefits till 4.5L dod I missed anything. Thanks
Everything is same

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
@alphadark7 It seems like a great deal. For the lowest card, a Rs. 1500 fee per year gets the card holder 1 free flight per year, costing about 7k for Vistara.
You can have upto 10k base fees waived off I guess
₹1500 base card makes sense to me because we have to pay the taxes

Also, ₹3000 prime card gets you silver membership, 1 free upgrade, etc. which is kind of worth it too if you upgrade your 1st complimentary ticket to Business class, way more worth than another ₹1500 and the base fare is anyways higher so it still covers the cost

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
SBI card provides 6 free cancellations per year also, although don't about its TnC