• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Signature vs SBI Vistara prime

Hi, I'm looking to apply for Vistara card as I have realized im losing too much on these cashback cards and I take decent amount of vistara flights yearly. Upon reading the technofino articles, I settled upon Axis vistara signature card as I'm targeting to achieve for that 1.5L milestone so I can get 2 Premium economy tickets free yearly. My question here is, they recommended to go for SBI Vistara Prime card as they give rewards on fuel also and bunch of other stuff like free Priority pass etc. Currently I do not have any fuel spending at all but in future maybe that will be a possibility. I currently hold Axis Ace Card since last 4 months. So what do you recommend? Is it easier to get Axis one as I already have their card? How much difficult is to apply for SBI Cards as I do not have their credit card but have SBI account (if that helps). Thanks

Aditya12

TF Premier
I have 3 SBI cards, SBI SimplyClick, Cashback and SBI Prime.
My question is : Can I upgrade or change my existing SBI Prime to SBI Vistara Prime or should I have to apply for a new card ? Does SBI give 4 cards to a customer ?
I get your question now.
As far as I know, SBI allows 3 cards in total. Not sure about upgrade. Call customer care and see what they say.

rohant

TF Premier
Hey,

Applied SBI Vistara base variant. Got 1/3 of the limit of my highest limit card. Chose e-kyc (as it was mentioned it is a fast way). But, now I think that it is slow as the person would come tomorrow.

Is there any way I can opt for v-kyc?

Last edited:

rohant

TF Premier
My card got rejected , it says apply after 25th Jan, what can be done now? I have selected online bank verification method during sprint process
I applied on 17 November, 2023. Still verification pending. Escalated it to Nodal officer and social media team. They say they are working on it. Lol