• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Traveledge - Booked Flight tickets with Atlas | Money Debited but ticket still under pending status

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I just booked return flights for this weekend for my parents on the travel edge portal. Paid around 22k through my ATLAS card. The payment went through. But in the ticket it's still showing as pending. Anyone else faced any similar issues?

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You would have gotten same rewards by booking directly via airline website as well with Atlas. Any reason why you went to Travel Edge where we usually see the ticket prices to be little bit inflated?

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You would have gotten same rewards by booking directly via airline website as well with Atlas. Any reason why you went to Travel Edge where we usually see the ticket prices to be little bit inflated?
I checked cleartrip and the airline websites and the prices were ₹1000 lesser on travel edge compared to the vistara and air india websites. I've never tried Travel edge before. So thought I'll give it a try.

Last edited:

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I checked cleartrip and the airline websites and the prices were ₹1000 lesser on travel edge compared to the vistara and air india websites. I've never tried Travel edge before. So thought I'll give it a try.
Wow... Never seen this. A flight I just looked at ₹1.6L on AI website directly was ₹1.8L on TE. Any convenience fees on TE?

Do we get 5x for all bookings through TE including activities/experiences? Any idea who the portal/service provider is for the activities/experiences?

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Wow... Never seen this. A flight I just looked at ₹1.6L on AI website directly was ₹1.8L on TE. Any convenience fees on TE?

Do we get 5x for all bookings through TE including activities/experiences? Any idea who the portal/service provider is for the activities/experiences?
I don't think there would be extra convenience fee charged. Although I checked the final amount on both the websites and found Travel edge to be more rewarding. Hence I went ahead and booked the tickets.

Kindly check the below thread so that you get an idea on the activity booking.

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Here are the answers to my own Qs for anyone else...

No convenience fees on TE.
5x for ALL bookings through TE but bonus only 7 days after travel/experience date.
Viator through Vernon Marketing Pvt Ltd is the booking agent.