• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flight travel for 2 people COK-BOM

cardio_guy

TF Premier
Hi, I need to book a travel from Kochi to Mumbai in March first week for 2 people. Which is a good site to book a ticket where I can get the best rate?
When I did a random check in MakeMyTrip, the rate was around 4500 per person for one side. That means it will be a total Rs 18,000/- for 2 people round trip.
I have the following cards - ICICI Amazon Pay, Sapphiro, and Coral, and Federal Celesta.

Which site is better? booking.com, easemytrip, makemytrip? And which cards will have some disccounts?
In MMT, I saw something called lock price now and pay later - is that useful? Any other thing to take care while booking ticket?
Any flights to prefer like - Indigo or Air India?

Also, after landing in airport, I need to go near Tata Memorial Hospital, any suggestions for a hotel to stay near that?
Is it easy to get cab (Uber/Ola) from airport? Or depend on some other taxi service? Please help.

naddy0711

TF Select
1. There are many person in this group who can give you the award flight ticket on discount through Vistara Vouchers or CV points booking .

2. I always prefer Vistara Flight were you get free meals.

3. Ola is good for that location.

4. You can book hotels through Oyo at discounted price

Akashn

TF Ace
First check Skyscanner and compare prices with Paytm. If same price is showing in paytm then use coupon ( BESTDOM) and book. You will get better deal than Skyscanner. Book with any cc you want because ICICI/Federal cc wont give any rewards.

I'd suggest Vistara if you can get in good price. Otherwise Indigo/Air india/air india express is fine.. (I recently travelled to kerala and there was long queue for indigo check in at airports)

Uber/Ola serviceable in Kochi.

cardio_guy

TF Premier
Need Vistara voucher.
I am planning to travel COK-BOM by vistara. Anyone selling their vouchers/copouns/points for discount? DM me.

MrJJ

TF Premier
On yatra price is ₹4244 for 1 round trip ticket in march first week.
Promo code applied for upi payment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240129-003926.png
    Screenshot_20240129-003926.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 20

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I need to book a travel from Kochi to Mumbai in March first week for 2 people. Which is a good site to book a ticket where I can get the best rate?
When I did a random check in MakeMyTrip, the rate was around 4500 per person for one side. That means it will be a total Rs 18,000/- for 2 people round trip.
I have the following cards - ICICI Amazon Pay, Sapphiro, and Coral, and Federal Celesta.

Which site is better? booking.com, easemytrip, makemytrip? And which cards will have some disccounts?
In MMT, I saw something called lock price now and pay later - is that useful? Any other thing to take care while booking ticket?
Any flights to prefer like - Indigo or Air India?

Also, after landing in airport, I need to go near Tata Memorial Hospital, any suggestions for a hotel to stay near that?
Is it easy to get cab (Uber/Ola) from airport? Or depend on some other taxi service? Please help.
Airindia has it for 7493 round trip ! Site: EaseMyTrip

Dates I searched for: 1st March and 7th March

1707070421688.png