• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Booking revenue tickets with edge miles

nikzcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello ,

Could anyone share information on how can I book revenue tickets with the edge points, apart from the traveledge portal.

I am aware of spicejet , which offers 50p per points transferred to them.

Any way for other domestic or international flights ?

Anyway to book indigo revenue tickets?

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Hello ,

Could anyone share information on how can I book revenue tickets with the edge points, apart from the traveledge portal.

I am aware of spicejet , which offers 50p per points transferred to them.

Any way for other domestic or international flights ?

Anyway to book indigo revenue tickets?
Indigo revenue tickets cant be booked. Better to book by transferring them to Vistara if flights are available on your route as it will give you better value.

nikzcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
B
Indigo revenue tickets cant be booked. Better to book by transferring them to Vistara if flights are available on your route as it will give you better value.
Isn't vistara one reward tickets ?

Looking for revenue tickets as mostly my travel is urgent and have hard luck getting reward tickets.

Also vistara allows only nominee to fly, not anyone else.

nikzcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tried using airasia.com, transferred 1000 points, but says can't use points.

Any clue what's wrong or how to use this points.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230515_140922_airasia.jpg
    Screenshot_20230515_140922_airasia.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 24

SMGROW

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for this

Turns out everyone is in the same boat and unable to use the points.

However my flight isn't from india, but international and still not blr to use the points.

Will do my research then and post the findings.
My travel is also mostly international and in the same boat as award tickets are not available for the specific date of travel. Over last 2 years have consolidated my travel within the SkyTeam Alliance. KLM/Air France allows calendar search (without inputting specific dates) for both miles and cash option, then either book a round trip or one way based on the miles required.