• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flight ticket cancellation within 24 hrs

vgupta

TF Buzz
I cancelled a ticket flight within 24 hrs on cleartrip, it was more that 7 days before the departure date.
Cleartrip only refunded me the airline cancellation charge, the cleartrip cancellation charges were not refunded.

Another experience from last year with Makemytrip but they refunded the makemytrip cancellation charges also.

Does anyone have any idea if the travel platform cancellation charges come under the DGCA 24hr rule ?
Or how do we confirm this, I am unable to open the DGCA grievance portal.

Attachments

• Passenger Charter MoCA India Feb 2019.pdf
    7.6 MB · Views: 18

Mars_rover

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I cancelled a ticket flight within 24 hrs on cleartrip, it was more that 7 days before the departure date.
Cleartrip only refunded me the airline cancellation charge, the cleartrip cancellation charges were not refunded.

Another experience from last year with Makemytrip but they refunded the makemytrip cancellation charges also.

Does anyone have any idea if the travel platform cancellation charges come under the DGCA 24hr rule ?
Contact Cleartrip customer care and mention them this thing (its mentioned on DGCA guidelines)
I once booked vistara ticket and got full refund on cancellation within 24 hrs

deep@vie

TF Legend

It depends on aggregator.
Please check the fine print on ticket.
Or just request cleartrip to refund,they might as goodwill gesture even if there is no refund policy.