• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Credit Card approved- appreciation post

yashendra2797

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 I am trying to replace my Axis Flipkart with Reserve before I leave for Europe on the 27th. Would appreciate some help for a C2C application. I hold Axis Magnus, Vistara Infinite, and AmEx Plat Charge. Axis shared limit is 5L. DM me pls. Thanks!

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My magnus application was declined. And i got no support from Mr. Vimal after rejection of my application.
In rejection vimal cant do much u have to mail pno and ask for rejection reason and then reapply or ask pno to review ur application if u think there an error and u can prove the reason wrong

vishalm

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
can you elaborate on this spends outside india and why Reserve is worth it? At what point does it get better than Magnus?
If you spend abroad via magnus markup fee is 2.36 % including GST and you earn 4.8 % rewards. Effective earning is 2.44. But on reserve on forex spends you earn 2x rewards and reward rate is 6%. Your foreign mark up fee is only 1.77%. your effective earning is 10.23%. Imagine you spend about 5 lakhs abroad in a month earning on Magnus is Worth 12,200 but on reserve it's worth 51,150.

Subhajeet

TF Select
Congratulations on getting your card! I had applied on 25th May, document collection happened on 26th May. No updates on till 5th june. Then it was showing going through eligibility checks, till 13th June. I contacted support and they raised a Service Request for me and asked me to wait till the end of the week, since then my application status on the tracker is on hold. I haven't received any updates on the service request. I emailed Axis PNO and received a call from someone from support yesterday, unfortunately, they asked me to just wait for another 4-5 days as the service request is in progress.

@yogeshbansal unfortunately, I am not able to dm @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 . Probably because I'm fairly new to the community. Hence, I tried reaching out by tagging him hoping that he would see the notification.
@yogeshbansal please let me know are u with HDFC as looking for infinia card please

sshaik333

TF Buzz
I need basic axis card myzone/Indian oil or flipkart axis on card to card basis, i have icici with 1 lakh limit which is 1 year old, please any help, i had lots of rejections

NishantK

TF Buzz
Thankyou sir
Hi...please help me regarding credit card application.. I am a govt employee and i draw decent salary...i have 700+ cibil score...my application in axis get declined as soon as I apply..I have hdfc ,Bob and yes Bank cc..want an axis bank card too..can you help me in this..everytime I get the msg that due to internal policy my application is rejected