• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis rejected credit card application for the 7th times: What the hell Axis is šŸ˜”šŸ˜” ?

RevEng

TF Premier
To all those whose Airtel Axis CC application got rejected, did you receive a formal rejection reason letter via post?

When I pressed Axis PNO to provide a better rejection reason than "internal policy", Axis Bank claimed that they send the actual reason via post to every rejected applicant, as per the new RBI guidelines.

But I never received any such letter.

alok416

TF Ace
To all those whose Airtel Axis CC application got rejected, did you receive a formal rejection reason letter via post?

When I pressed Axis PNO to provide a better rejection reason than "internal policy", Axis Bank claimed that they send the actual reason via post to every rejected applicant, as per the new RBI guidelines.

6 months...

Dont apply within 6 months...

Apply after 6 months on card to card basis via offline mode

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend

Reject reason via post šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

How can they said that man

Damm they are too foolish then i expected

asahi

TF Premier
Axis declined my application for Airtel Axis for 7 times...

Now they declined my father's application too who have huge ITR....

What these stupids want from us ?
Declined for 7 times!, axis bank will definitely sends a mail every time citing the reason for a rejection, so whatā€™s the reason youā€™re getting declined according to them?. In my case when they rejected my Neo card application they sent me a mail citing the reason recently. 1 year back same for myzone card. But surprisingly after 30 days when i re applied for myzone(not via vkyc, person visits your place for KYC) then it got approved, after a 2 months I applied for airtel card via My Airtel number & got approved & given good limit more than ā‚¹250K. So try applying without vkyc option make them to come to your place.

alok416

TF Ace
Declined for 7 times!, axis bank will definitely sends a mail every time citing the reason for a rejection, so whatā€™s the reason youā€™re getting declined according to them?. In my case when they rejected my Neo card application they sent me a mail citing the reason recently. 1 year back same for myzone card. But surprisingly after 30 days when i re applied for myzone(not via vkyc, person visits your place for KYC) then it got approved, after a 2 months I applied for airtel card via My Airtel number & got approved & given good limit more than ā‚¹250K. So try applying without vkyc option make them to come to your place.
I tried everything....Offline...online....Via Ceo desk everything... they declined alll...even i have 2 cards of axis and total 12 cards overall...

Yes they gave Reason "Internal Policies" šŸ™‚ jise koi nhi janta

asahi

TF Premier
I tried everything....Offline...online....Via Ceo desk everything... they declined alll...even i have 2 cards of axis and total 12 cards overall...

Yes they gave Reason "Internal Policies" šŸ™‚ jise koi nhi janta
This is it, having 12 cards, repeated applications & multiple Credit enquiries, may be the reason. Whatā€™s your credit score whatā€™s your credit utilisation rate. One last resort. Try via Customer Care. say i want to close one of your credit cards. ā€œTheyā€™ll ask why?ā€ you say i want Airtel card thatā€™s why! Thereā€™re chances they saying this ā€œ as youā€™re a valuable customer to us 2 us, so we will give you the required card, if you change your opinion of cancellation of your existing cardā€ worked for me once. If they didnā€™t offer any card, just say donā€™t cancel my card Iā€™ll continue using your card. As simple as that.

alok416

TF Ace
This is it, having 12 cards, repeated applications & multiple Credit enquiries, may be the reason. Whatā€™s your credit score whatā€™s your credit utilisation rate. One last resort. Try via Customer Care. say i want to close one of your credit cards. ā€œTheyā€™ll ask why?ā€ you say i want Airtel card thatā€™s why! Thereā€™re chances they saying this ā€œ as youā€™re a valuable customer to us 2 us, so we will give you the required card, if you change your opinion of cancellation of your existing cardā€ worked for me once. If they didnā€™t offer any card, just say donā€™t cancel my card Iā€™ll continue using your card. As simple as that.
I also tried via CC....

Neither they are upgrading to Airtel...Neither they are issuing Airtel...

Even i closed Flipkart and asked Airtel..they denied...They are not giving it to anyone on call...

Cibil score - 776

asahi

TF Premier
I also tried via CC....

Neither they are upgrading to Airtel...Neither they are issuing Airtel...

Even i closed Flipkart and asked Airtel..they denied...They are not giving it to anyone on call...

Cibil score - 776
wait for 1 year usually itā€™s 60 to 90 days. rare cases itā€™s just 30 days. for your case maybe youā€™ve to wait for a whole year. Close unused CCā€™s even they are LTFā€™s. Keep it 8 or below. Then maybe thereā€™s a chance.

deep@vie

TF Legend

They never do

sam0001

TF Select
wait for 1 year usually itā€™s 60 to 90 days. rare cases itā€™s just 30 days. for your case maybe youā€™ve to wait for a whole year. Close unused CCā€™s even they are LTFā€™s. Keep it 8 or below. Then maybe thereā€™s a chance.
Axis people don't give a f**k about their customers.
I went to branch to apply add on credit card and the not so surprisingly the cc department head doesn't even know about add on cc.
Seriously she didn't know difference between add on and a new cc application and add on cc can only be applied through branch.
They don't even care about their premium customers with burgundy account let alone normal trv customers.