• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Flipkart card Rejected what others options!

Sachin2008

TF Select
Hello,

I applied yesterday for my father (Age 67). Vkyc was done then the next day agent came home and take photo etc. all done.
Today axis bank SMS came its rejected for no reason.

Should I wait 3 months or can I apply c2c right now?

Sachin2008

TF Select
Hello guys I need help.

My Father age is 67 years old. I want to know what are the options for a Senior Citizen credit card.
Cibill 796
He has 2 Credit card
HDFC regalia 5.2 L limit (8 year old card)
ICICI Amazon 1 L limit (2 month ago)
NOW I applied for SBI but they said they will give cc up to 60 year age only. So C2c is possible ?
Yesterday applied for Axis Flipkart card. VKC and home verification were done and then rejected.

What are the options for Credit cards for Senior Citizen?
I need Icici Platinum/Coral cards and SBI or Axis bank cc

Last edited:

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Hello guys I need help.

My Father age is 67 years old. I want to know what are the options for a Senior Citizen credit card.
Cibill 796
He has 2 Credit card
ICICI Amazon 1 K limit (2 month ago)
NOW I applied for SBI but they said they will give cc up to 60 year age only. So C2c is possible ?
Yesterday applied for Axis Flipkart card. VKC and home verification were done and then rejected.

If SBI has age limit upto 60 and your father have entered into senior citizen group then they will reject whether you apply on the basis of C2C or Income doesn't matter. Btw why you don't want Credit card in your own name?

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Hello guys I need help.

Cibill 796
He has 2 Credit card
ICICI Amazon 1 K limit (2 month ago)

Icici 1K limit is this possible?

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I would suggest just provide him an add-on from yours. It works in 2 ways:
1. Since he is above 65 years, most card issuers see that as a risky profile. So his chances of getting new cards issued are slim.
2. If he spends on your add-on, you get a single bill for all your expenses. It also boosts your card spends. He can also reimburse you for all those spends.

If you're still interested for him to get a card, try with the bank he has his investments with. Then he can get a pre-approved or a new card very easily there.

Sachin2008

TF Select
I am sure your father at the age of 67 is not a credit card enthusiast, it must be you fulfilling your agenda using him as a proxy. Get a life and let him live his golden years peacefully.
He is an entrepreneur buddy. Don't assume things. He is enjoying life. I am helping him to apply for all bank credit cards so that he can enjoy travel and other discounts.
NOT everyone at age 67 is too old. He is active like 40-50 years old and enjoys alot.
If you don't know about my qus. Don't give Gyan

souvikr

TF Premier
He is an entrepreneur buddy. Don't assume things. He is enjoying life. I am helping him to apply for all bank credit cards so that he can enjoy travel and other discounts.
NOT everyone at age 67 is too old. He is active like 40-50 years old and enjoys alot.
If you don't know about my qus. Don't give Gyan
Truth hits hard ..

rams

TF Buzz
Hello guys I need help.

Cibill 796
He has 2 Credit card
ICICI Amazon 1 L limit (2 month ago)

If Amazon ICICI card is already approved (irrespective of the age of the card), one can get platinum by placing a request via Twitter. Gets done in a day after a phone confirmation from the bank.