• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis rejected credit card application for the 7th times: What the hell Axis is 😡😡 ?

shrewdoc

TF Ace
It happens to the best of us. For Axis CC, the best way to go if you still want to bank with them, is open a Savings Account. You'll get a pre-approved card and they'll themselves call you to take one. Else they'll reject applications citing "Internal Policies" everytime. It won't be any use even if you mail their PNO regarding reconsideration, they'll just reciprocate what you know already.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Axis declined my application for Airtel Axis for 7 times...

Now they declined my father's application too who have huge ITR....

What these stupids want from us ?
It appears that having consistently inconsistent methods of practice of business conduct is the policy they are following which was never documented in the first place..

Very hard to describe these kinds of business powerhouses...

alok416

TF Ace
Bro I have saving account well maintained with FD...

And 2 existing Axis credit cards...

Stilll not approving Airtel Axis card
It happens to the best of us. For Axis CC, the best way to go if you still want to bank with them, is open a Savings Account. You'll get a pre-approved card and they'll themselves call you to take one. Else they'll reject applications citing "Internal Policies" everytime. It won't be any use even if you mail their PNO regarding reconsideration, they'll just reciprocate what you know already.

alok416

TF Ace
It appears that having consistently inconsistent methods of practice of business conduct is the policy they are following which was never documented in the first place..

Very hard to describe these kinds of business powerhouses...
True.. RBI is also useless...

They don't even reveal exact reason behind declination..

alok416

TF Ace
First of all, why apply 7 times? After couple of rejections, we get the message that something is wrong.
Have you tried to find the reason behind the rejection? Banks have to disclose the reason behind the rejection. Contact the nodal officer to understand the exact problem, which might help to resolve it.
They don't give exact reason...

Just some stupid words "Internal Policies"