• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis rejected credit card application for the 7th times: What the hell Axis is 😡😡 ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
First of all, why apply 7 times? After couple of rejections, we get the message that something is wrong.
Have you tried to find the reason behind the rejection? Banks have to disclose the reason behind the rejection. Contact the nodal officer to understand the exact problem, which might help to resolve it.
I myself have been rejected around 8-9 times for the same card. Contacting the Nodal team doesn't provide any assistance either; they consistently refer to internal policies. 🤣 While they readily approve higher-tier cards, securing approval for a basic card like the Airtel Axis remains challenging because they understand we won't overspend on such cards. Our spending tends to remain within the range to attain cashback, but with higher-tier cards, individuals often overspend due to pursuit of milestone benefits. 🤣

D₹V

TF Prestige
Directly without Vkyc
Then you should have waited 6 months before applying again.

Because there is some problem in system/pre defined metrics they've set.

System is declining you, not the person itself. If they've set, min 6 months wait aft Axis enquiry or something like that, you'll be instantly rejected.

Once I applied this card, was instantly rejected cause I had applied flipkart card 5 months ago, I should have waited 1 month more. But after that never applied.

Generally we just need is, patience ❤️.

Last edited:

alok416

TF Ace
I myself have been rejected around 8-9 times for the same card. Contacting the Nodal team doesn't provide any assistance either; they consistently refer to internal policies. 🤣 While they readily approve higher-tier cards, securing approval for a basic card like the Airtel Axis remains challenging because they understand we won't overspend on such cards. Our spending tends to remain within the range to attain cashback, but with higher-tier cards, individuals often overspend due to pursuit of milestone benefits. 🤣

But the fact is not everyone wants magnus.. par in logo ko kaun smjhaye ?

alok416

TF Ace
You are right...But another fact is that they have approved my Flipkart axis after 3 days after rejecting myzone card

Because there is some problem in system/pre defined metrics they've set.

System is declining you, not the person itself. If they've set, min 6 months wait aft Axis enquiry or something like that, you'll be instantly rejected.

Once I applied this card, was instantly rejected cause I had applied flipkart card 5 months ago, I should have waited 1 month more. But after that never applied.

Sometimes we just need is, patience ❤️.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

Sometimes we just need is, patience ❤️.
If a card gets approved, you're not eligible to apply for another one within the next 3 months. There's no need to wait for 6 months, unless there's a rejection with a specific mention that you can reapply only after 6 months. For instance, in the case of Myzone, I believe you can reapply after 3 months.

The issue with Airtel and Ace Card is that even though they appear on the agent's device, they won't submit the application. This is due to explicit instructions against doing so. If someone goes ahead and applies, it likely means they are either new or weren't trained properly. 🤣

harsh1387

TF Ace
They and there people are A grade idiots.

I recently applied for axis iocl card. All documents and home verification done. Out of blue I get a call at 3 pm in afternoon that someone is standing outside my office building for work place verification. I told him I am out of town and will be back day after tomorrow so he can come then or any other day. He said verification has to be done within 24 hours since he made the call.

Application was rejected for this reason. So these idiots expect me to take a night flight and come back just to do there verification. Morons. I have cancelled my Axis flipkart card yesterday. Don't want anything from these dumbchucks..
Axis declined my application for Airtel Axis for 7 times...

Now they declined my father's application too who have huge ITR....

What these stupids want from us?