• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is this the best time to apply for Airtel Axis?

Xposed

TF Premier
Hello guys,
I have a question for you,
Is this the best time to apply for Airtel axis bank credit card?
Some background information
I hold axis bank my zone credit card
I have more than 10 preapproved offers Four axis Bank credit card in the apply section of the app
Consider considering this is the financial year end. Is there any chance chance of me getting the elusive Airtel axis credit card given that I have no salary slip or ITR? 😂
@Shubham Yadav @S S V

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello guys,
I have more than 10 preapproved offers Four axis Bank credit card in the apply section of the app
Consider considering this is the financial year end. Is there any chance chance of me getting the elusive Airtel axis credit card given that I have no salary slip or ITR? 😂
@Shubham Yadav @S S V
Yes, go for it , if you can apply thru Airtel app. But put the same / similar details as you mentioned for your existing axis CC. No major deviations.
Apply quickly as it will take 2 weeks to get it approved, any late you will be looking into new FY by the time approval time comes.
Best wishes

Xposed

TF Premier
Yes, go for it , if you can apply thru Airtel app. But put the same / similar details as you mentioned for your existing axis CC. No major deviations.
Apply quickly as it will take 2 weeks to get it approved, any late you will be looking into new FY by the time approval time comes.
Best wishes
Since I know, axis is Axis and does VKYC and physical KYC both
I want to ask what do they ask in Physical KYC because I haven’t done that prior to this one with axis

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Since I know, axis is Axis and does VKYC and physical KYC both
I want to ask what do they ask in Physical KYC because I haven’t done that prior to this one with axis
Nothing with regard to income / office details..
PAN and Aadhar verification is what they do at your home that’s it

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Hello guys,
@Shubham Yadav @S S V
Did u applied or not ?

Reactions: SSV